Lance Storm lehnt Teilnahme am TNA HardCORE Justice: The Last Stand Pay-Per-View ab!

• Der ehemalige ECW Wrestler Lance Storm hat nun auf seiner Homepage stormwrestling.com verkündet, dass er am TNA HardCORE Justice: The Last Stand Pay-Per-View nicht teilnehmen wird:

"I was hoping to write a bigger article about the TNA: ECW Themed PPV, because I am getting bombarded with questions, but I've got a very busy schedule for the next week, so I'll just address this here and now.

I was asked if I would be interested in taking part in the TNA: One Last Stand PPV. I think it was big of them to extend me the offer, considering my general opinion of the TNA product, and want to I thank them for that, but I will not be taking part.

I feel it would be hypocritical of me to work the show, considering my out outspoken views of the TNA product. I have a great deal of respect for the boys who will be working the show as well as the great workers on the TNA roster, but I have no desire to be a part of the TNA creative process. As for ECW, One Night Stand in 2005 was my farewell and am content in letting sleeping dogs lie."

Lance Storm

Quelle: stormwrestling.com

• Ich mag die Einstellung von Lance Storm. Es wäre auch einfach nicht ganz richtig gewesen, wenn er nach all der Kritik jetzt bei TNA angeheuert hätte. Klar, er wäre klasse gewesen für die Show - aber man kanns auch ohne ihn schaffen, ne gute Show auf die Beine zu stellen! ;)

• Wäre ja auch wirklich lächerlich gewesen wenn einer der größten TNA Hater (muss man mal so direkt sagen) dort auftreten würde.

[align=center]Steiner's Wrestling Tour 2014
    01.02.2014 TNA Maximum Impact VI London
    26.04.2014 wXw Superstars of Wrestling Oberhausen
    03.05.2014 GWP Focus on Optimum II Roth
    12.07.2014 GSW Power Game Marburg
    06.09.2014 NEW SnakePit Erlangen
    27.09.2014 WFW Night of Pride Waldkraiburg
    18.10.2014 wXw Slammania II Mannheim
    25.10.2014 SOW American Catch Wrestling IV Odelzhausen
    22.11.2014 wXw 14th Anniversary Tour Hamburg

• Lance Storm hat anscheindend dass Geld nicht nötig... und dann bleibt mal einer bei seinem Wort... ich finds gut.
    Sollte man vielleicht mal unseren Politikern zeigen wie das geht... einfach mal bei dem bleiben was man gesagt hat.

Dass er der Show fehlen wird ist in meinen Augen offensichtlich aber ich gehe fest davon aus dass es auch ohne ihn die Beste PPV-Nacht für TNA werden könnte