Kurt Angle spricht über Bobby Roode, zukünftige TNA Stars uvm.

• Kurt Angle war gestern in "The Pain Clinic" zu Gast, um Bound For Glory zu bewerben und über andere TNA bezogene Themen zu sprechen. Hier sind die Highlights:

Kurt Angle ...

... über sein Match gegen Bobby Roode bei Bound For Glory:
    “Bobby Roode has really been overlooked because he’s been in a tag team for the past few years. TNA wanted to build the tag team division and they came up with the idea to put a beer drinking cowboy and a guy from Wall Street together. Beer Money made quite a name for themselves. They had an incredible run, but Bobby Roode was always in my mind a great singles wrestler and he never had that opportunity until now. He won the Bound For Glory points tournament and he is now the #1 contender. I would rate him as one of the top three wrestlers today. Obviously for popularity reasons, not a lot of people know of him or who he really is, but he is really that good. I’m excited about wrestling him at Bound For Glory because it’s our biggest pay-per-view of the year and I expect this match to be Match of the Year. That’s how good he is.”

über einige andere Talente, die er als zukünftige TOP Stars bei TNA Wrestling ansieht:
    “James Storm, Crimson, Matt Morgan, The Pope, Mr. Anderson, Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin and guys like that. I’d love to see AJ Styles come back and have another run. I don’t believe he was really put to the height he belongs, so I think he needs to come back and prove himself. Samoa Joe, who was huge five years ago, it’s time for him to make another run. There’s so many young talent right now I can point out that are making their way up. Perhaps too much but that’s a good thing.”

über das Wachstum der Company und seinen Tourplan:
    “TNA only had about 25 house shows a year, but right when I got there it immediately went to 125. The schedule wasn’t quite as relaxed as I thought it would be. They also went from 1 hour to 2 hours on Spike. The company made a drastic change right when I signed. It wasn’t just because of me, but I think it was being at the right place at the right time. Thank God it all came together. I just signed a new three-year deal where I’m going to finish out my career in TNA, which will be more of a part-time schedule. I’m 42 going on 43, so it’s going to be a lot more relaxed. I’m only going to do a couple of house shows a month. I want to end my career here and the company has treated me really well. I believe we have a lot of room to grow in the next three years.”

gegen wen er in Zukunft ein längeres Fehdenprogramm starten möchte:
    “Besides the guy I’m wrestling now, Bobby Roode, I would say his partner James Storm. We have great chemistry. We had a match a couple of weeks ago that came across really well. I wish we had a lot more time, but it was a really good match. I’d say these two guys are well on their way to becoming main event stars in TNA.”

Quelle: The Pain Cliniq

• I?m excited about wrestling him at Bound For Glory because it?s our biggest pay-per-view of the year and I expect this match to be Match of the Year. That?s how good he is.?

So euphorisch würde ich das nicht betrachten, aber auch ich erwarte ein richtig starkes Match auf **** Level. Freue mich schon!

Die Namen die Angle als künftige Stars nennt sind gut gewählt, jedoch sollte man den Pope doch streichen, der einfach ein Midcarder ist und bleiben wird. Schön dass er sich quasi für AJ und Joe einsetzt, hoffen wir dass er gehört wird.

[align=center]Steiner's Wrestling Tour 2014
    01.02.2014 TNA Maximum Impact VI London
    26.04.2014 wXw Superstars of Wrestling Oberhausen
    03.05.2014 GWP Focus on Optimum II Roth
    12.07.2014 GSW Power Game Marburg
    06.09.2014 NEW SnakePit Erlangen
    27.09.2014 WFW Night of Pride Waldkraiburg
    18.10.2014 wXw Slammania II Mannheim
    25.10.2014 SOW American Catch Wrestling IV Odelzhausen
    22.11.2014 wXw 14th Anniversary Tour Hamburg