Scott Steiner shootet nach Entlassung gegen TNA & ihre Angestellten | TNA reicht Klage wegen Vertragsbruch ein - Steiner reicht Gegenklage ein | Update vom 06.11.2012: Scott Steiner verklagt TNA Wrestling auf 750.000 $ Schadensersatz

• Also ich bin ja schon ein Shooter (die meiste Zeit auch eigentlich nur gegen mich selbst lol) aber Scott Steiner reißt echt die Hütte ab. Eigentlich fand ich ihn immer ganz cool. Seine Entrance-Mucke (Sirenen zu einem total aus dem Takt geratenen Drumsound) ist so undefinierbar, dass es schon wieder gut ist und er hat so ein bischen diese Roddy Piper Power (die Macht, dass Publikum so fertig zu machen, dass er mit Stühlen beworfen wird). Und vor seiner Big Poppa Pump Era hat er ja auch eine erstaunliche Legacy mit seinem Burder als Steiner Brothers aufgebaut. Schade, dass es im Main Stream und mit einigen Namen so gekommen ist. Ich finde die ganzen richtig groben Dinger sind unter seiner Würde.

DreiZweiAcht - Miztah D! - Wrestlingcorner Veteran

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von DreiZweiAcht ()

• Wie in mittlerweile bekannter Manier nimmt Scott Steiner auch diesmal kein Blatt vor den Mund:

As i tweeted 3 wks ago jeremy Borash was the other guy that bitchoff ripped on social

Media which alot of guys came to his defense and called eric a piece of shit,so he realize he got heat so thats where

That segment came from when Jeremy calld him out on open fight night tryin to defuse the heat by by

Putting it on the show,which then 609Garrett came out at the end of show to save the day..wtf bullshit

The thing is Borash has done more for TNA than bitchoff has,and hes bn there since the beginning,

And the last time i checkd all bitchoff does is kill the ratings,and as bad as it is with him pushing his son

The original plan was much worse,hogan n bitchoff sons were going to wrestling camp at same time

Thank god hogans son has his pussy genes and quit otherwise the fans would have to suffer with

These 2 assholes nepotism's their non athletic sons to the top,as soon as bitchoff leaves TNA,609Garrett

Career will be over,bcuz guys will kick his ass out of spite bcuz Eric is such a piece of shit

(Quelle: Twitter)

• Ein Scott Steiner wird nie Ruhe geben und shootet in guter alter Manier weiter gegen Hogan & co:

Everytime hogan talks to the media without a script he sounds like a F'n idiot

Now hogan is sayin hes going to give more power to the fans get them more involved

Make them more important,BUT,thats all he can speak on it right now,FUCK

R U kidding me no other business in the world would allow 2 assholes to come into a company

Drive it to the lowest ratings EVER continue the low ratings for 2 1/2 cut down most employees

In the media,and still have a job,what is Tna n Spike Tv officials thinking

First off hogan there is nobody more important than the fans,without fans

There is no wrestling,dumbass,and second theres this new invention calld the nielson ratings system

And the fans are choosing not to be involved in the bullshit that you n bitchoff brought to Tna

And are using their power to change the channel

This new brand,concept will be a fraud just like changing it to impact wrestling where"wrestling matter"

Which was a crock of shit bcuz nothing changed,this is nothing but smoke

But they are not wrestlings target audience,wrestlings demographics are basically the same as nascar fans

Wrestler portraying the same on Tv,now i have NOTHING against gay ppl "to each his own"

Hogan brought in Orlando Jordan n introduced the wrestling audience to the first openly gay

Plus we were filming at universal where the fans were familys with kids from the park,at first

They did segments with Orlando in front of the live crowd n some familys were appaud n left

Bcuz his first stuff was him lusting over another wrestling which was bullshit,so then they starting doing

His segments backstage,so the live crowd wouldnt see them,so im talking with Sting in the impact

Zone one day,and we are both saying WTF is going on around here and he said he was going to

Say something and that he cant watch the show anymore,so i start asking questions and find out that

In the production meetings hogan thinks he could be the world champion,which i didnt understand

Why at the time,then later his ex-wife comes out n said he was gay,Hogan i know u think u have a

Strong brand name,but when yur ex-wife says yur gay You were Branded .:.....brother

Every PPv sunday tna would have chapel and sting was pissed at the hypocrisy of it all

But thats what hogan wanted,of course his business partner and lap dog was backing him

ayin controversy creates cash ....bullshit ..

U motherfuckers need to get a grip

• Nachdem Scott Steiner in den vergangenen Wochen heftigst via Twitter gegen TNA Wrestling sowie Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff und Garett Bischoff shootete, feuerte Eric Bischoff nun zurück und teilte Scott Steiner seine Meinung zu den Shoot-Tweets mit, bevor er auch noch einige Shoot-Tweets von Fans gegen Scott Steiner retweetete:

"50+ year old man pitching greasy fried chicken in Buford and wrestling indys in front of 250 fans...bitter?"

"Its hard for some guys to move over and let the younger talent rise. Irony? One of Scotts bitches in his 20's and 30's."

"Bischoff then retweeted comments on his timeline with an anti-Steiner stance, many of which accuse him of drug abuse.

"Steiner's bitter. He'd be there tomorrow if he were called upon. His matches were slow and boring anyway."

"U must have a sad fuckin life if all u do is waffle on about @HulkHogan and @EBischoff all day on this #steroidjunkie."

"You're tweets make as much sense as your promos did... In other words, you're a babbling, old, drug abusing fool"

"Get a life you complete tit, Spending all day going on about @EBischoff and @HulkHogan get some respect."

"Scott Steiner sounds like a disgruntled ex girlfriend!"

"don't listen to the dabbling jealous wreck that is @scottsteiner, WWE needs to offer him the ex-employees the wellness rehab."

"it would appear that Scott steiner has his head in his ass, as well as a needle."

"I bet if Hulk sold used toilet paper, it would triple the sales of @ScottSteiner merchandise."

• "I bet if Hulk sold used toilet paper, it would triple the sales of @ScottSteiner merchandise."

Sehr geil. Der krönende Abschluß ... Bin gespannt, wie Scott Steiner darauf reagieren wird. :thumbsup:

Wenn das so weitergeht, dann haben wir hier schon einen Nominierten für den "Thread des Jahres 2012" ... :D

• Wenn das so weitergeht, dann haben wir hier schon einen Nominierten für den "Thread des Jahres 2012" ... :D

In der Tat! Bin in letzter Zeit gar nicht mehr in diesem Thread unterwegs gewesen,aber nachdem ich jetzt die letzten Tweets durchhabe,erfreue ich mich doch wieder sehr stark daran :D Steiner for the win!

• Nachdem Eric Bischoff vor wenigen Tagen via Twitter in Richtung Scott Steiner scharf zurückfeuerte, ließ es sich Scott Steiner nicht nehmen, die Tweets von Eric Bischoff auf seine Art und Weise zu kommentieren und eine Warnung in Richtung Eric Bischoff & Hulk Hogan auszusprechen:

There you are u little bitch,bn tweeting for 4 wks now n u decide to respond when i tweeted

About being at a Shoneys To Go Grand Opening....Really....Im playing poker with you and ive

already told you what my hand is and the significance of 609,and the shoneys tweet

Brought u out of yur hole,first off if you want to call anybody a drug abuser look no further than yur son

609Garrett was a 140 lb non-athletic pussy in high school,but as everybody can see he can take

Everything under the sun but it hasnt improved his athletic ability,the apple doesnt fall far from the tree

Let me educate u on Shoneys,first off this wasnt a paid appearance,i was there on behalf of my friend

Of 18 yrs who purchased the Shoneys Brand 6 yrs ago for around $300 million,and its no

Longer a greasy fast food joint as u suggest,you would have known this if u ever went to the Tna offices

Bcuz Shoneys corporate offices are also in Nashville,but as you like to brag your too high class and make

Too much money to eat at a place like that,well the # 609 suggests you aint high class at all

So for everybody that has bn tweeting me back asking what is the significance of 609 and why

Chant 609 when either bitchoff enters the ring,is bcuz 609 is part of a larger # that eric owns n now

Garrett is going to have to live with,

The full sequence is 1:19-CR-609 and its represents bitchoffs docket # when he testified under oath

In Atlanta's Gold Club trial

More later on his exact testimony which is very revealing and humurous bcuz it shows what a

Weasle he is,which i will also post on my website,

Bitchoff u need to worry about the crowds that Tna is drawing since u 3 assholes have taken control

2,500 ppl were at the last ppv in nashville,the home base of Tna and alot of those were freebee's,

Bitchoff cant deny anything that i tweeted about bcuz its all true,so hes trying to change the focus

Saying im to old slow & boring..really check out the Ring ka King footage

That i didnt want to move over for the younger guys,all i did was try to elevate guys and pass the torch

Ask any wrestler better yet look at the tape,im not a mark like hogan and have to have creative control

Bcuz ppl dont care who wins or loses,they want to be entertained,hogan living in his fantansy world

Actually believes hes winning

Trust me bitchoff ,u and hogan are about to find out im the last guy you should have fuckd with

Your going to find out that payback is a bitch,both mentally n physically right now im FF'n with

Your mind,and i will see u both again,and you will see how ruthless i can be,believe that

• Dieser Mann MUSS unbedingt wieder unter Vertrag genommen werden und gegen Hogan und Bischoff fehden. Wenn man das in die Shows bringt wird das die größte Sache seit Jahren.

[align=center]Steiner's Wrestling Tour 2014
    01.02.2014 TNA Maximum Impact VI London
    26.04.2014 wXw Superstars of Wrestling Oberhausen
    03.05.2014 GWP Focus on Optimum II Roth
    12.07.2014 GSW Power Game Marburg
    06.09.2014 NEW SnakePit Erlangen
    27.09.2014 WFW Night of Pride Waldkraiburg
    18.10.2014 wXw Slammania II Mannheim
    25.10.2014 SOW American Catch Wrestling IV Odelzhausen
    22.11.2014 wXw 14th Anniversary Tour Hamburg

• Dieser Mann MUSS unbedingt wieder unter Vertrag genommen werden und gegen Hogan und Bischoff fehden. Wenn man das in die Shows bringt wird das die größte Sache seit Jahren.

Ja, das wäre TOP. :thumbup:

Aber dazu wird es niemals kommen. Eher kehren die Nasty Boys zurück ... ^^

• Scott Steiner hat nun erneut via Twitter gegen Eric Bischoff geshootet und verraten, was die Zahl "609" (Atlanta’s Gold Club Prozesscode aus dem Jahr 2001, wo es um Prostitution, Geldwäsche und Schutzgelderpressung ging) bedeutet und dabei den Sex-Skandal, in den Eric Bischoff Ende der 90er Jahre verwickelt war, angesprochen:

"So for everybody that has bn tweeting me back asking what is the significance of 609 and why Chant 609 when either b—hoff enters the ring,is bcuz 609 is part of a larger # that eric owns n now Garrett is going to have to live with, The full sequence is 1:19-CR-609 and its represents b—hoffs docket # when he testified under oath In Atlanta’s Gold Club trial… More later on his exact testimony which is very revealing and humurous bcuz it shows what a Weasle he is,which i will also post on my website"

Im besagten damaligen Prozess, wo Eric Bischoff als Zeuge aussagen musste, gestand er unter Eid, dass er sich zusammen mit seiner Ehefrau und einer Tänzerin zu gemeinsamen Sextreffen zu Dritt auf einem Zimmer des "The Gold Club" in Atlanta, Georgia verabredet hat. Außerdem gestand Eric Bischoff damals, dass er mit einem anderen WCW Wrestler regelmäßig den besagten Club besuchte und es dort gemeinsam in den Hinterzimmern mit diversen Tänzerinnen des Clubs getrieben hat.

Scott Steiner deutete bereits an, dass er pikante Details über das Sexleben von Eric Bischoff veröffentlichen wird.

(Quelle: TNAInsider / articles.cnn.com)

• Durch die Blume will Scott Steiner damit wohl scheinbar andeuten: Entweder Eric Bischoff verlässt TNA Wrestling oder er wird die pikanten Details bis ins letzte Detail veröffentlichen. Da Bischoff eh keinen Abgang machen wird, kann Scott Steiner auch gleich die Karten auf den Tisch legen ... :D

• Scott Steiner hat nun via Twitter weitere Details zu Eric Bischoff's Involvierung in den Gold Club Atlanta Strip Club Skandal verraten:

Bitchoff also said in interview Im going thru a mid-life crisis and im a drug abuser,pretty stupid statement.

Since his business partner Hogan recently did a sex video and hes over 60,and hogan testified under Oath that he did steroids,WTF bitchoff how stupid are you,in these interviews you cant deny What Ive been saying,so you say stupid shit and bury yourself and Hogan.

Havent had a chance to post 609bitchoffs testimony yet,but since Ive been getting alot of tweets Back wanting to know about it,Again 609 is the last sequence in his docket # 1:19-CR-609 and he Testifies under oath that he and his wife go to the Gold Club and pick up a stripper and take her To a hotel,he watches his wife have lesbian sex with the stripper and then he joins them,but the best But the best part is reading his testimony and you can see what a weasle he is.

Also in reading his testimony you find out the only way he gets caught is he gave the stripper a Bullshit tip,and she gets pissed goes back to the Gold Club tells her boss what he tipped her. He then goes into the register and gives her a bigger tip.......BUSTED..if he would have just gave her a Good tip her boss wouldnt have gone into the register,the FBI was watching all transactions.

I betcha 609bitchoff whos always bragging about how much money he has,wishes he would have gave her A better tip,that must drive you nuts at night,knowing that if you werent such a cheap-ass you could Have avoided all this embarrassment,Hey Eric when you explain lesbian sex to 609garrett And your daughter can you have a fan videotape it,I think this is just the fan participation that hogan was Talking about.

This was another reason why I left,I wasnt going to watch a low-life low-class piece of shit like you run Tna into the ground like you did WCW,Trust me I'm just getting started...F*CK U. 609 Save Tna.