Scott Steiner shootet nach Entlassung gegen TNA & ihre Angestellten | TNA reicht Klage wegen Vertragsbruch ein - Steiner reicht Gegenklage ein | Update vom 06.11.2012: Scott Steiner verklagt TNA Wrestling auf 750.000 $ Schadensersatz

• Nachdem Hulk Hogan kürzlich in einem Interview Scott Steiner als einen Mann bezeichnete, der mit seinem traurigen Leben unglücklich ist, hat Scott Steiner nun via Twitter auf die Behauptung des Hulksters geantwortet und scharf zurückgeschossen:

Hogan did interview saying i must be unhappy in my life,FUCK U hogan Im very happy in my life,Im

Not the one who went on Larry King crying like a bitch and saying that you put a gun in your mouth and

Was going to pull the trigger

Quit lying bcuz nobody believes yur bullshit,you 3 assholes write the show and you decide whos on the show

The stuff with storm is bullshit too,storm and I talkd over match and the finish which i didnt change we both

Went to get in gear,and as i was changing I was told I wasnt in match anymore,i went back to storm

And ask him what happened and he didnt know,,,But dont take my word on it ASK storm he will say the

Same thing,yur a lying piece of shit!!!!

You disrespect the business and my eberybody in Tna and you think its weird that I want to knock

You unconscious,FUCK U.. your day is coming motherfucker

Pritchard is going to use open fight night to bring in somebody elses son,will let you know when i see him

Remember when u see hogan or 609 bitchoff change channel wait 5 mins and turn back,if you fans use

Your power we can save Tna,the nielson ratings system monitors every show on tv & cant be ignored

(Quelle: Twitter)

• Scott Steiner hat nun via Twitter den Grund verraten, warum man von ihm bereits seit einigen Tagen keine neuen Shoots gegen Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff und TNA Wrestling gehört hat.

So verkündete er, dass er einen Brief von den Anwälten von Hulk Hogan & Eric Bischoff erhalten hat, in denen ihm mitgeteilt worden ist, dass sie rechtliche Schritte gegen Scott Steiner einleiten werden, sollte er seine Hasstiraden gegen Hogan, Bischoff und TNA Wrestling via Twitter fortsetzen:

"Havent tweeted lately bcuz I got a letter from a lawyer representing hogan n bitchoff basically saying

They take my tweets seriously and if threats continue they will take to law enforcement....really hogan my

Tweets scare you,Ive said worse in interviews on tv,LOL,I want to thank you bcuz your actions speak

Louder than any words that i could have spoken,sorry for scaring you maybe I will challenge you to a game

Of checkers,

Just when u didnt think it could get any worse in Tna,it has and guys are pissed bcuz hogan has brought

In his no talent daughter,FF'n unbelievable,

When i said guys were pissed thats putting it mildly...."

• Hulk Hogan hat nun Scott Steiner via Twitter als Lügner beschimpft und ihm geantwortet, dass er Scott Steiner keine Anwälte auf den Hals gehetzt hat, sondern dass es sich bei den Anwälten, die Kontakt mit Scott Steiner aufgenommen hätten, um Anwälte von TNA Wrestling handeln würde:

"Tried to be cool,not only a clown but also a liar.those weren't my lawyers they were TNA lawyers.well I guess it's time to call my guys in,"

"I really hope he saved his money or is making tons from the independents he's working because it's gonna get expensive,maby he's smart enough to at least figure it out when it starts getting real,what a shame,what a waste of a great talent,but u can't tell an idiot their an Idiot. It's really sad when you really thought someone was really cool. HH"

• Scott Steiner meldete sich nun nach einmonatiger Pause via Twitter zurück und shootete gegen Brooke Hogan, der neuen Chefin der Knockouts Division von TNA Wrestling:

"After brooke hogan tweeted that she could make more money on her back than i did in my wrestling career Which i accepted and i will get into later,a high ranking official from TNA (who i respect) called me and Without going into the whole conversation he ask me to stop tweeting and since im trying to Save TNA from the same fate as WCW,and this official also has TNA's best interest in mind i agreed Until bitchoff opened his mouth spewing his bullsh*t as usual,but first since i missed brookes debut,I know The camera adds 10 lbs but OMG how big is her head,did everybody notice when they were advertising her For the show they had a picture of her that looked totally differerent of her when she walked out,how many Gallons of paint did it take to airbrush that big head...and this is why i accepted her challenge that she Could make more money on her back,even though guys have fetishes and sometime guys are just bored But she has too many physical variables and abnormalities to be competitive or make money as a wh*re."

"Keep in mind she could have issued the challenge that she could make more money singing but she chose Prostitution bcuz even she knows her singing sucks...her dad took her to a few music studios in nashville in a last ditch effort and of course they got laughed out of the studio...same results cant sing cant dance and shes an amazon."

"Alot of responses to her debut was that she was a amazon..she has fat knees,cankles and did i mention she has a big head Spinkled with a lil transvestite dust."

"So with the horrible ratings and reviews of his daughter what does hogan do;re-tweets a sexual tweet bcuz The guy asks him too! LOL what a f*cking idiot..need some ppl to tweet hogan the most vulgar sexual laced tweets and lets see if The dumbass will re-tweet them"

"For 21/2 yrs since hogan bitchoff n pritchard have been in charge the ratings have sucked and TNA continues To lose more and more of its fanbase and they think bringing in hogan's no talent daughter in will help The ratings.....they are fn crazy....the knockouts are pissed and think shes a joke."

"You want a storyline you want ratings make brooke the chazz bono of tna,minus the Penis implant,bcuz he/she has to have a vagina like her dad."

"Not only is tna wasting money on flying his daughter to the shows,TNA also pays to fly her dog with her. Unbelievable!!!!"

• TNA also pays to fly her dog with her.

:D :D :D

Wenn wir mal das ganze vulgäre, Nutten Dingens aus dem Tweet rausnehmen hat Steiner aber (mal wieder) Recht.

[align=center]Steiner's Wrestling Tour 2014
    01.02.2014 TNA Maximum Impact VI London
    26.04.2014 wXw Superstars of Wrestling Oberhausen
    03.05.2014 GWP Focus on Optimum II Roth
    12.07.2014 GSW Power Game Marburg
    06.09.2014 NEW SnakePit Erlangen
    27.09.2014 WFW Night of Pride Waldkraiburg
    18.10.2014 wXw Slammania II Mannheim
    25.10.2014 SOW American Catch Wrestling IV Odelzhausen
    22.11.2014 wXw 14th Anniversary Tour Hamburg

• Scott Steiner hat nun via Twitter erneut gegen Brooke Hogan, Hulk Hogan und Eric Bischoff geshootet:

Brooke Tessmacher will now be called miss tessmacher bcuz hogan wants it that way.....really

How about brooke A and brooke B ...A is for amazon B is for beautiful..guess which brooke is the amazon

Ive always said hogan n bitchoff are car salesman and are the best at it but how do these con men

Convince a company that they have brought nothing but bad storylines and bad ratings and trying

To save money hire their siblings who are both worthless,they were paying garrett bitchoff more money

To go thru school than they are paying most of their cruiserweights and he still cant throw

A believeable clothesline,fn bullshit

Leaving one cunt and going to another..bitchoff did an interview and all he has

To do is say what im saying isnt true but he cant so he tries too convince whoever that im bitter

No im telling the truth and im saying what everybody wishes they could in tna but cant,i am the voice

For these guys and im trying to save tna,bcuz ive seen this same bullshit before in WCW,where is hogans

And bitchoffs accountability,then he said he thought we were friends...really..hogan thought we were

Friends bcuz i gave him the # of the Dr who did my back surgery,and you thought we were friends bcuz

...WHY....you have an inflated opinion of yurself bcuz you are viewed by 99% of the wrestlers that

Were in WCW as the jackoff who made David Arquette champion and eventually running WCW into

The ground,and now for those wrestlers who werent in WCW but know about it you are a jackoff that

Doesnt know shit about booking and are destroying the fanbase of TNA

And anybody that knows wrestling; once you lose fans its not like turning the faucet back on it takes awhile

To get those fans back and sometimes you dont get them back

Thats why TNA should be in a panick bcuz these 3 assholes have brought bad ratings for 21/2 yrs

Bitchoffs then says when he was in wwe he wishes he would have picked vince's mind more....are you

Fucking kidding me ...bitchoff the only time vince let you in his office was to save you from the guys from

WCW kicking your ass,At raw flair went up to bitchoff and slapped the shit out of him and bitchoff being

The cunt that he is did nothing,then Arn was going too,then pretty soon a line of guys from WCW started

To form bcuz eric was a arrogant asshole and they wanted to take their shot and Vince brought bitchoff

In his office and then tried to calm everybody down,You wonder why your son is a pussy......bcuz you are

Age is a state of mind and i feel great,put me in the ring with garrett and we'll see who looks better

Fuck the piece of shit cant even wrestle

(Quellle: Twitter)

• Scott Steiner hat nun via Twitter erneut gegen Hulk Hogan und Eric Bischoff geshootet:

You say im old hogan says he wanted to bring me back right away,you two jackoffs need to get on

The same page

Seeing how scared you were when you saw the guys lined up to slap the shit out of you and since your

Such a pussy you cant defend yourself from a bitchslap,you would have thought that you would

Have wised up! But you didnt and you arrogantly came into TNA and treated everybody like shit,you trash

Talk wrestlers in the media including Bret,Booker etc which is bullshit bcuz nobody has ever turned

The tv on or paid for a PPV to see you but your so dillusional you think otherwise, but your whole family

Is dillusional,Now i realize anybody can write a book but seriously your wife writes a book titled

Common sense happiness(im not making this up) ..really...well there better be a whole chapter on

Eating pussy..... bcuz according to your testimony that makes her happy

Friends...Fuck You..you dont know anything about me

• bcuz nobody has ever turned The tv on or paid for a PPV to see you

Naja, diese Aussage wage ich mal zu bezweifeln.

[align=center]Steiner's Wrestling Tour 2014
    01.02.2014 TNA Maximum Impact VI London
    26.04.2014 wXw Superstars of Wrestling Oberhausen
    03.05.2014 GWP Focus on Optimum II Roth
    12.07.2014 GSW Power Game Marburg
    06.09.2014 NEW SnakePit Erlangen
    27.09.2014 WFW Night of Pride Waldkraiburg
    18.10.2014 wXw Slammania II Mannheim
    25.10.2014 SOW American Catch Wrestling IV Odelzhausen
    22.11.2014 wXw 14th Anniversary Tour Hamburg

• Wie PWInsider berichtet, hat TNA Wrestling am Montag, den 18. Juni 2012 in Nashville, TN, Klage gegen Scott Steiner wegen Vertragsbruch eingereicht, nachdem er in diversen Tweets gegen Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff und TNA Wrestling auf Twitter, der zuvor unterschriebenen Schweigepflichtserklärung in seinem TNA Vertrag nicht nachgekommen ist, die besagt, dass er keinerlei Informationen, egal ob schriftlich, mündlich oder anderweitig, öffentlich verbreiten darf, die TNA Wrestling und ihre Angestellten in ein schlechtes Licht stellen und Schaden könnten.

Im Zuge der besagten Klage gegen Scott Steiner wurde zudem bekannt, dass TNA Wrestling Scott Steiner während seiner Zeit bei TNA insgesamt 2.500 $ pro Pay-Per-View Auftritt gezahlt hat.

(Quelle: PWInsider)

• Wie WrestlingCorner bereits berichtete, hat TNA Wrestling am Montag, den 18. Juni 2012 in Nashville, TN, Klage gegen Scott Steiner wegen Vertragsbruch eingereicht, nachdem er in diversen Shoot-Tweets gegen Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff und TNA Wrestling auf Twitter, der zuvor unterschriebenen Schweigepflichtserklärung in seinem TNA Vertrag nicht nachgekommen ist, die besagt, dass er keinerlei Informationen, egal ob schriftlich, mündlich oder anderweitig, öffentlich verbreiten darf, die TNA Wrestling und ihre Angestellten in ein schlechtes Licht stellen und Schaden könnten.

Nun berichtet WrestlingINC, dass Scott Steiner diesbezüglich nun eine Gegenklage eingereicht hat.

(Quelle: TNAsylum)

• Wie PWInsider berichtet, hat Scott Steiner gestern eine weitere Klage gegen seinen ehemaligen Arbeitgeber TNA Wrestling eingereicht und beschuldigt die Company darin, seiner Gesundheit geschadet zu haben, als sie ihn zu seiner Zeit bei TNA Wrestling, wissentlich gegen einen alkoholisierten und möglicherweise auch unter Drogen stehenden Jeff Hardy bei einem IMPACT Wrestling Live Event in Mount Pleasant, Michigan in den Ring stellten.

Weiter wirft er TNA Wrestling vor, für die im besagten Match erlittenen Schäden an den Nerven seiner Schulter und seines Genicks sowie seiner Bizepsverletzung verantwortlich zu sein, die durch die rücksichtslose Vorgangsweise von Jeff Hardy im besagten Match entstanden sein sollen.

Insgesamt verklagt Scott Steiner TNA Wrestling auf 750.000 $ Schadensersatz.

(Quelle: PWInsider)

• Schöne Sache für Scott Steiner,wenn er das denn durchgeboxt kriegt. Mir ist sowas eigentliche egal. TNA wirft und warf sowieso Geld aus dem Fenster durch dier Verpflichtungen von sinnlosen Altstars. Auch ist die Tatsache das Hardy wohl unter Drogen im Ring war,gar nicht spaßig. Allerdings kommt Steiner jetzt auch wieder in einem Moment an,... :D