Extreme Rules 2013 Sammelthread

• Guter PPV! Favoriten: HHH - Lesnar, Cena - Ryback, Kingston - Ambrose. Das Tag Team Tornado hätte man mit den 4 begabten Jungs länger gestalten sollen.

"the only people who try to tell you that you can't do something, are those who failed" - Chris Jericho

• Zitat

The announced attendance for WWE Extreme Rules was 17,529. The show was a legitimate sellout from the Scottrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri.

Zitat

To update on the kayfabe “injury” to John Cena, footage was shown during the WWE Extreme Rules Post-Show of him getting up and walking off of the stretcher as they were loading him into the ambulance. Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler teased an update on Raw.

For those that didn’t order Extreme Rules, they did a spot where Ryback rammed Cena through the LED lights on the entrance way (literally, through the entrance the hardway). Referee Charles Robinson rushed to the back but didn’t count. Ryback was shown being helped away, while Cena was loaded on a stretcher.

No decision for the match was announced.

• Zitat

- As seen at last night's WWE Extreme Rules pay-per-view, WWE debuted a new steel cage for the main event. The new cage was made into three sections on each side instead of two. It was also taller and featured platforms in the corners for the wrestlers to stand on.

- Chris Jericho tweeted about his Extreme Rules match against Fandango:

"Fun match, great crowd & big win over @WWEFandango at #ExtremeRules! Hope u dug ur Y2J custom dance lessons Mr Dango."

Zitat

- WWE Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett tweeted about his role on the Extreme Rules pre-show and post-show last night:

"Enjoyed being part of the #ExtremeRules pre/post-show w/ @ReneeYoungWWE @realmickfoley & @TitusONeilWWE. Good experience for my retirement.. .. plan of becoming the next Alan Partridge. #UpWithThePartridge #MidMorningMatters #AhHa"

Zitat

- The "instant replay" angle WWE used in the Jack Swagger vs. Alberto Del Rio match at Extreme Rules is something officials have talked about using for several months now. They are hyping it as the "first-ever instant replay" used in WWE on their website.

• Zitat

- Fandango's dancing partner Summer Rae tweeted the following about The Shield capturing the WWE Tag Team & United States championships at Extreme Rules:

"I #BelieveintheShield #CongratulationsBoys #WWE #ExtremeRules #NXTtakeover"

Zitat

- WWE referee Charles Robinson tweeted the following about his decision to not count out John Cena and Ryback after their match-ending spot at Extreme Rules:

"To those complaining about me not counting i was in shock of what happened and was more concerned about their safety. I did what was right.