Shortnews Sammelthread

• Zitat

- In the video below, John Morrison surprises an Out of Your Mind Fitness user at his local gym:

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

Zitat

- The crowd at Tuesday's SmackDown tapings from Manchester, England was said to be not as loud and into the show as the crowd at Monday's RAW in the same building. Attendance was also down from Monday.

Zitat

- WWE NXT has announced William Regal vs. Antonio Cesaro and Adrian Neville vs. Bo Dallas for the NXT Title for the November 21st NXT TV tapings from Full Sail University. As noted, NXT will tape their 200th episode that night.

Zitat

- WWE NXT trainer Sara Del Rey turns 33 years old today. Today also marks 8 years since Eddie Guerrero passed away.

Zitat

- Shelton Benjamin tweeted the following about a WWE return:

"I keep getting asked when am I going back to WWE. My answer: sooner or never, time will tell."

Zitat

- Wade Barrett noted that last night's live event in Newcastle was his last event on the current UK tour. No word yet on when Barrett will be brought back to WWE TV but he has been dealing with some visa issues.

Zitat

- Georgia Smith, daughter of WWE Legend "British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith, caught up with her cousin Natalya while WWE was in England this week. Georgia works as a voice-over artist and voice animator. Here is a photo of the two:

[Blockierte Grafik: http://dailywrestlingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Georgia-and-Natalya.jpg]

• Zitat

- Cody Rhodes was "knocked loopy" after hitting his head on a turnbuckle at last night's WWE live event in Newcastle, England, as he and Goldust defended the WWE Tag Team Titles against Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns. No word yet if there is a legitimate injury.

- Speaking of Cody, he and Natalya were being filmed by WWE cameras on the streets of Manchester, England earlier this week. No word yet what they were filming but Cody had his tag team title in hand. Here's a photo:

[Blockierte Grafik: https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/q71/528233_753742651306169_904406586_n.jpg]

Zitat

- As noted, today marks 8 years since Eddie Guerrero passed away. His nephew Chavo Guerrero remembered him on Twitter this morning:

"Remembering my uncle/brother Eddie today. 8 yrs since his passing. Seems like yesterday. Miss him VERY much! See u soon, hold my spot."

"Thank u to all the ppl who are remembering Eddie today. He loved u all like family. Even the ones he wanted to punch..ya, just like Fam! :)"

Zitat

- Jim Ross gave props to William Regal for his commentary work. A fan on Twitter asked Ross who is the most underrated commentator of all-time. Ross replied:

"Today: @RealKingRegal. Bob Caudle yrs past."

Zitat

- After WWE published an article with several stars including Triple H talking about why they respect William Regal, they have now published an interview with Regal talking about his career. He talked about the future of the business:

"WWE NXT is something incredible and special. It’s just great to see the fellows get there and work hard and do everything that they’ve got to do. You get to see them flourish. When it gets down to brass tacks, the same people who are making it now, if they had been around in my generation, would have made it just the same."

"I’m not one of those guys that goes knocking everything and everybody saying, ‘Back in my day … ” I can safely say at this point in my career that I’ve done as much, if not more, than anybody in this job. But there’s nothing I hate worse than all that nonsense. The ones who make it now; they earn it. They all earn their spots. They all work hard, they all create. They all have to be really good at this. You could coast through this a few years ago by just looking a certain way or genetics, but not anymore. You look in that ring now and these fellows can all go, and go as good as anyone."

Zitat

- The Rock has signed on to star in a new movie titled, "Not Without Hope." It tells the true story of a group of friends who become stranded at sea when their boat capsizes while fishing in the Gulf of Mexico. Rock will play Nick Scuyler, who wrote "Not Without Hope" after being rescued.

Zitat

- Vickie Guerrero also tweeted on Eddie Guerrero today, 8 years after his tragic death:

"I love you Eddie! Always and Forever!"

Zitat

- Just about every match with Aksana on the current WWE European tour has received negative reviews. For the first leg of the tour she worked against Natalya and is now working against Alicia Fox.

Zitat

- WWE published an article listing the five lamest Survivor Series teams in history. The Four Doinks at Survivor Series 1993 topped the list, followed by The Big Show, The Blue Meanie & Kai En Tai at Survivor Series 1999. Col. Mustafa, The Berzerker, Skinner & Hercules at Survivor Series 1991 rounded out the top three.

Zitat

- With The Authority on "vacation" this week, Michael Cole interviewed Kane about what happened on RAW:

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

• Zitat

- As noted on Wednesday, The Rock has signed on to star in "Not Without Hope," a true story about four friends who were on a fishing trip in the Gulf of Mexico when their boat capsized, stranding them. The Rock tweeted about the role:

"I was inspired and gut wrenched when I first saw this true story. This role is special to me. #NotWithoutHope "

Zitat

- We noted before that WWE officials had discussed possibly putting Ricardo Rodriguez with Rey Mysterio when he returns but for now, Ricardo will be kept off TV until they have something new for him. He asked fans who they would like to see him manage on Twitter:

"Random thought. If I were to go and manage someone else in wwe who would you see me partnering up with?"

Zitat

- Mick Foley, Eva Marie and Sheamus were representing WWE at a USO event in Washington, DC on Wednesday night. Here is a photo of the trio:

[Blockierte Grafik: https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/q75/s720x720/1395427_754157294598038_788725888_n.jpg]

Zitat

- WWE NXT star Mikey Keegan may be done with the company. He's been out of action for a while now with a neck injury. He had an MRI done that showed narrowing of his spinal column (spinal stenosis) and the impression is that WWE's doctors won't clear him to wrestle. Keegan has been dating former TNA Knockout Roxxi, who recently announced her retirement as well.

Zitat

- As noted, there was a major internal shake-up at WWE headquarters recently. Both of Triple H's top assistants, Peter Leone and Randy Helms, were let go. Nobody seems to know why they were released yet but Leone was Triple H's number one confidante in the company, to the point where he was either always on the phone with him or traveling with him. Leone was responsible for making all of Triple H's travel arrangements, scheduling his meetings and events plus handling security. Helms' main role was to coordinate the schedules for Triple H and Vince McMahon.

As noted, Jane Geddes, who formerly worked as the Senior Vice President and Head of Talent Relations, is now Triple H's key assistant. Replacing Geddes as Senior VP and Head of Talent Relations is Sean Clearly, who was promoted from Senior Vice President of Human Resources. It's said that Clearly has zero knowledge of the product and is the good-looking typical younger executive type that WWE likes to hire.

Zitat

- Ricardo Rodriguez has reportedly been doing some agent work backstage for WWE.

Zitat

- There has been an intermediary talking with Jim Ross because the AAA promotion in Mexico wants him to be their English language announcer for when they begin airing on the El Rey Network next year. The impression given was that Ross has a lengthy non-compete clause in his contract with WWE, which Vince McMahon would have pushed for because he didn't want Ross announcing for TNA any time soon.

Zitat

- WWE agent Billy Kidman had a tearful reunion with former WCW star Alex Wright at the WWE live event in Germany this past week. As noted, Kidman appeared as Paul Heyman's doctor at some of the live events over the past week. Here is a photo:

[Blockierte Grafik: https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/q71/559894_754158947931206_2083839223_n.jpg]

Zitat

- As noted back in August, WWE released Jody Kristofferson, son of actor Kris Kristofferson, from his developmental deal. Jody was telling fans at the Roland Alexander Memorial show over the weekend that he expects to go back to work for WWE in early 2014. Kristofferson used the name Garrett Dylan in NXT.

Zitat

- Internal reports from the current WWE European tour note that John Cena was really hurting after having to wrestle every night, just a short time after returning to the ring before his body could fully heal.

Zitat

- WWE Superstar Tensai turns 41 years old today while former WCW star and Mexican legend La Parka turns 48.

Zitat

- There has been a lot of unhappiness within WWE regarding scheduling and advertising problems on the current European tour where so many talents were advertised for one city and then appeared in another city.

• Zitat

- WrestlingDVDNews.com has confirmed that the 2014 WWE Royal Rumble will also be released on Blu-ray. Here are the confirmed releases for the early part of 2014:

* January 14th - TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs 2013
    * January 28th - Best of RAW & Smackdown 2013
    * February 11th - Shawn Michaels: Mr. WrestleMania
    * February 25th - Royal Rumble 2014

• Zitat

- CM Punk saved a message on Twitter from an upset fan about being snubbed by him on Wednesday in Nottingham, England outside the Nottingham Capital FM Arena. Writing to AJ Lee (and not Punk), the message states, "Wish I could of said hello to you today. My mum asked cm punk nicely and he made me and my mum cry. I don't like him anymore."

The fan is claiming that as fans were snapping photos of Punk outside the venue, her mother asked Punk permission to do so as well. Punk gave an angry response, as the fan claims he shouted at both of them.

Last week on Twitter, former WWE star Bob "Hardcore" Holly criticized Punk for not being friendlier to fans: @carlaking900 @CMPunk Yea i will NEVER understand , u all made him who he is, he didnt do it by himself, if not for u, they wouldnt be paid

Zitat

- In spite of a lengthy absence from the squared circle, David Otunga is featured on the cover of the latest issue of Muscle & Fitness:

[Blockierte Grafik: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BY-gg7YIUAAqY-r.jpg]

Zitat

- Dean Ambrose writes a dirty word on his wrist tape - Photo:

[Blockierte Grafik: http://www.dirtsheet.org/superstars/j/jonathangood/gallery/p-16161588/gallery1/004.jpg]

• Zitat

- WWE posted video from the WrestleMania XXX On-sale party in New Orleans last night:

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

Zitat

- Mick Foley's comedy show on Sunday in Long Island is sold out. As noted, WWE cameras will be filming for future use on the Network or a TV special. Foley noted that WWE's Joey Styles will be in attendance.

Zitat

- WrestleMania XXX tickets have been selling very well but as of this afternoon, floor seats still remain. Tickets officially went on sale to the general public today. The expensive seats have been selling well but you can still get groups of tickets in certain sections.

Zitat

- Rey Mysterio and Sheamus were sitting front row at tonight's New Orleans Pelicans vs. Philadelphia 76ers NBA game in New Orleans. Here's a photo of the two:

[Blockierte Grafik: http://dailywrestlingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Rey-and-Sheamus.jpg]

Zitat

- WWE Diva Jo Jo made her in-ring debut at tonight's NXT live event in Sebring, Florida. She teamed with Eva Marie to face Emma and NXT Women's Champion Paige. Fans in attendance noted that Jo Jo looked good for her first match. After the match was over, Eva stormed off while Paige raised Jo Jo's arm in the ring. Here is a photo of Emma and Jo Jo going at it:

[Blockierte Grafik: http://dailywrestlingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Emma-vs-Jo-Jo.jpg]

• Zitat

- NXT Divas Leah Van Damme and Veronica Lane worked as ring announcers for last night's live event.

Zitat

- Jo Jo tweeted after her in-ring debut last night:

"I'm so blessed that I had my in ring debut tonight in #NXTSebring I had such an amazing time!"

Zitat

- Chris Jericho is featured in the Horoscope section of the latest National Enquirer. They wrote about him:

"The rock star wrestler turned 43 on Nov. 9. This upcoming year is filled with turmoil behind the scenes for Chris but cosmic patterns show he'll come out on top, making more money than ever! His intense Scorpio nature helps him in and out of the ring."

Zitat

- Gerweck Radio recently interviewed former WWE and TNA star Paul London. Here are a few highlights:

Chris Benoit's dark side:
    "Chris was dark, he was extremely dark. We used to have a joke that Chris was tri-polar, because it was a step up from bi-polarity. He would flip sometimes. I think a combination of Chris’ background of with steroids, mixed with the partying, is a recipe for disaster. One of them is a recipe for disaster. Its literally taking Drano and pouring it on your hard drive. See what that does for your computer."

Triple H being jealous of Rob Van Dam:
    "That is another reason I’m pretty sure I won’t be returning there any time soon. Hunter was pretty obviously jealous of certain individuals. I’m not saying he was jealous of me. I could tell he was envious of (Rob) Van Dam. He was extremely envious of Rob’s success. He was jealous of Van Dam’s personality. He was jealous that people gravitated towards Rob, because people liked being around Rob because he was very positive. The most glaring was the work rate. Hunter has had the same matches his whole career. If the guy is so damn tough, why does he need a sledgehammer. How do you justify this guying be a bad ass if he always has a weapon. Hunter is like that nerd that throws out a joke expecting the room to start laughing and ends up laughing at his own joke."

Zitat

- Former WWE Diva Beth Phoenix was asked on Twitter if there's a chance she will return to WWE. She replied:

"I am working on other things and spending time with family."

Zitat

- Jim Ross was asked on Twitter why Randy Savage hasn't been inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame yet. Ross replied:

"He's chosen not to. Maybe at #Wrestlemania 30."

Zitat

- Alex Riley, who now appears a color commentator on WWE Superstars alongside Tom Phillips, recently tweaked his look for the show. The 32-year-old is sporting thick-rimmed glasses while calling the matches.

Zitat

- Ring announcer Tony Chimel delivered a Stunner to Intercontinental Champion Curtis Axel at Saturday's WWE live event in Minehead. After Axel defeated R-Truth, he came back to the ring and demanded that Chimel announce him as still the Intercontinental Champion. Instead, Chimel kicked Axel in the gut and hit a Stone Cold Stunner. As Axel was helped away from the ring, Chimel went to make an announcement but this time was interrupted by one of The Bella Twins, who gave him a big kiss.

• Zitat

- WWE crews returning from overseas faced troubles due to the bad weather in the Midwest. After a 10 hour flight from Austria to Chicago, WWE had their fights diverted to Detroit because of the weather. Some WWE Superstars tweeted about enduring 13 hour flights. They should be able to make it out of Detroit in time for tomorrow's RAW in Nashville.

Apparently there was an issue with their flights not having enough food as several Superstars tweeted about being hungry and running out of food. WWE Champion Randy Orton tweeted:

"Mental note. Don't EVER fly on Austrian Airlines again."

Zitat

- Wade Barrett noted on Twitter that he returned to the United States with the rest of the WWE crew so he has resolved his visa issues and is back on the road with WWE.

• Zitat

- Chris Jericho noted on Twitter that he will be recording his first-ever podcast today.

Zitat

- Sheamus was in attendance for last night's New Orleans Saints vs. San Francisco 49ers NFL game, wrapping up a number of weekend appearances in the city that will host WrestleMania XXX.

Zitat

- As noted, the WWE crews faced some major weather-related travel problems returning to the United States on Sunday. Justin Roberts posted this update:

"After 13 hours, our 11 hr flight to Chicago landed in Detroit. 10 hrs later we've made it to Nashville...ready for sleep..then RAW!"

Zitat

- The Rock tweeted a new photo from the set of Fast 7 this weekend:

""I didn't bring the cavalry.. I AM the cavalry" - #HobbsTheBeast #FastAndFurious7 Call action..."

[Blockierte Grafik: https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/q75/s720x720/575350_757864294227338_393655629_n.jpg]

Zitat

- MLB player Josh Reddick, who recently had a "beard off" going with Daniel Bryan, tweeted and says he will be at RAW tonight. Reddick wrote:

"Hey @WWEDanielBryan guess what??? I'll see you at #RAW tomorrow night. My beard will be there too. #BEARDOFF"

Zitat

- As noted, MLB star Josh Reddick tweeted and told Daniel Bryan he would be at tonight's RAW. Reddick was hanging out with some WWE employees including Michael Cole at the Pit and Barrel restaurant in Nashville last night. One of WWE's social media managers tweeted the following about a possible beard-off:

"There's gonna be some serious shenanigans tomorrow night at #RAW between @joshreddick16 & @WWEDanielBryan... #BEARDOFF"

Zitat

- We noted before that some WWE talents spent up to 13 hours traveling back home on Sunday but there were parts of the crew that were traveling for 20 hours or more.

Zitat

- There was some speculation that WWE might alter the 3MB gimmick once again this week for tonight's country music themed episode of RAW. 3MB head Heath Slater tweeted Florida Georgia Line, who will be performing on tonight's show, setting up a potential encounter between the two groups. Slater wrote:

"@FLAGALine No need for you guys to come to #Raw.. 3MB has it covered. We will Rock Your Face!!!"

• Zitat

- We recently posted the synopsis for WWE's "Shawn Michaels: Mr. WrestleMania" DVD and Blu-ray set that comes out in February 2014. The synopsis stated that all 17 of Shawn's WrestleMania matches would be included.

WWE representatives recently contacted WrestlingDVDNews.com and informed them that the WrestleMania 20 triple threat with Michaels vs. Triple H vs. Chris Benoit will not be included in the set. All of Shawn's 16 other WrestleMania matches will be featured along with new interview footage with Shawn.

Zitat

- WrestlingDVDNews.com reports that the WrestleMania III match with Hulk Hogan vs. Andre the Giant that is on The History of WWE DVD and Blu-ray, coming out tomorrow, is described as "arena camera - no commentary." This means the match is shown just from the hard camera viewpoint with no commentary, just crowd noise. Other small edits include Jesse Ventura's 1988 Royal Rumble match commentary being removed and Mike Tyson's entrance music from his Steve Austin confrontation on RAW in 1998 was changed.

Zitat

- In regards to John Cena being injured, word is that he's pretty banged up but it's due more to Cena pushing himself back and working such a hard schedule as opposed to a new injury that has happened. No matter what schedule Cena is working, he is going to be hurting due to how hard he pushed himself to return.

Zitat

- Kmart officially announced John Cena's new "Never Give Up" boys clothing line today via press release. The gear runs from $7.99 to $29.99 and will be available at Kmart stores through 2013. They are also planning a spring collection to be released next year. As noted, Cena will be appearing at Kmart in Penn Station on November 26th to meet fans and promote the clothing.

Zitat

- One year ago today at the WWE Survivor Series pay-per-view, The Shield made their debuts. WWE's website has posted an article looking back at the successful past year for Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns.

Zitat

- Former WWE star Ken Doane, who has caused controversy online in the past, says he's thinking about doing a shoot interview. Doane tweeted:

"Entertaining the idea of doing a shoot interview... hands down the best one ever. #NoHoldingBack"

Zitat

- Chris Jericho announced his new podcast today. It will debut this Thursday and his first guest will be Steve Austin. Jericho tweeted:

"Excited to announce the debut of my podcast #TalkIsJericho this Thursday on featuring my guest @steveaustinBSR!!"

Zitat

- One-half of the WWE Tag Team Champions Cody Rhodes is currently working through a case of bronchitis.

• Zitat

- Scorpio Sky, who worked with TNA as Mason Andrews, revealed on Twitter why WWE never signed him to a deal. He wrote:

"WWE wanted to sign me, but because I did TNA a month before I was "off limits". So nobody can say I'm not there because I'm not good enough."

Sky appeared for WWE as Harold, hosting anger management segments between Kane and Daniel Bryan.

Zitat

- As noted earlier, Kmart officially announced John Cena's new "Never Give Up" clothing line for boys today via press release. Cena commented on the clothing line in the press release, which noted that the current collection will be available through 2013 while a follow-up collection will be released in spring 2014. Cena said:

"I am very excited that my new collection has arrived at Kmart. Through this apparel line, we can collectively bring the positive message of 'Never Give Up' to all my young fans."

Zitat

- The WWE Survivor Series Kickoff pre-show panel will be made up of Josh Mathews, Booker T, Mick Foley and Bret Hart this Sunday.

• Zitat

- MLB star Josh Reddick noted on Twitter that he will be at tonight's SmackDown tapings in Atlanta also.

Zitat

- We heard from more than one fan at last night's RAW Country in Nashville who reported that Rey Mysterio was seen limping around the ring and up the ramp after last night's RAW went off the air.

Zitat

- We noted before that UK wrestler Kris Travis, who has had a number of good matches against former WWE star Chris Masters, received a tryout with WWE last week. Apparently he and Masters had another great match this past weekend for the PCW promotion in England. Masters tweeted and says WWE needs to wake up and sign Travis:

"I told him to his face.But let it be known, wanna thank @RealKrisTravis 4 some of da best battles of my career.WWE needs to wake up @PCW_UK"

Zitat

- Jim Ross is hoping to book an "Evening with Jim Ross" show for New Orleans during WrestleMania XXX weekend in 2014.

Zitat

- Tonight's WWE Main Event and SmackDown tapings will take place from the Philips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia. Nothing has been announced for Main Event but Cody Rhodes and Goldust will defend the Tag Team Titles against Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro on SmackDown. Advertised locally is John Cena vs. Alberto Del Rio.

Zitat

- Several readers point out that R-Truth and Xavier Woods, who debuted their new team on RAW last night, previously wrestled together in TNA under the name Truth and Consequences. Woods wrestled under the name Consequences Creed for TNA.

Zitat

- Speaking of Jericho, he noted in a recent interview with Zap2It.com that he's been working on his next book every single day since August 9th. The next book will pick up exactly where Undisputed left off and go until the 2013 Royal Rumble, covering 5 years. Jericho joked about doing a fourth book.

Zitat

- Kofi Kingston tweeted that "payback is in order" for The Miz at Sunday's Survivor Series Kickoff pre-show. As seen on RAW last night, The Miz turned heel and left Kofi hanging in their tag match.

Zitat

- Rey Mysterio spoke to Renee Young on WWE.com after returning on last night's RAW and said he was overwhelmed and couldn't explain the excitement he felt when returning. Rey said Survivor Series was always one of his favorite pay-per-views and praised his tag team partners.

Zitat

- Renee Young spoke to Xavier Woods and R-Truth after their win on last night's RAW. Woods said it was a dream come true that he's on RAW and SmackDown. He also warned the WWE tag team division.

Zitat

- New WWE Intercontinental Champion Big E Langston spoke with Josh Mathews on the WWE App during last night's RAW. Big E said it was unbelievable that he is a champion in WWE and called it a dream.

Zitat

On a related note, WWE.com cameras followed Big E all day on Monday as he prepared for the Intercontinental Title match against Curtis Axel. Footage from that will air on the WWE App during Friday's SmackDown.

• - We heard from more than one fan at last night's RAW Country in Nashville who reported that Rey Mysterio was seen limping around the ring and up the ramp after last night's RAW went off the air.

TheUndertaker : Ich glaube Rey ist schon wieder verletzt, denn auf Facebook findet man lauter solche Memes:

• Zitat

- The internal word going around is that WWE is thrilled with WrestleMania XXX ticket sales so far. A number of ticket levels are currently sold out but not all. As WWE finalizes production for the big event, more tickets will be released.

Zitat

- In an update from earlier, Rey Mysterio was also limping backstage after RAW last night. We noted that Rey was seen limping on his way to the ring and after RAW went off the air.

Zitat

- Jim Ross noted on Twitter that it's "highly unlikely" he will be at the WrestleMania XXX Axxess from New Orleans next year. Since retiring from WWE several weeks back, Ross has said there's pretty much slim chances of him doing things that retired WWE talents regularly do - attend local events, make DVD appearances, special appearances and more.

Zitat

- Former ECW and WWE star Justin Credible posted the following tweets this morning, thanking WWE for helping him get sober:

"I want to publicly thank wwe for helping me got sober. They have an amazing support system in place. I did the work, but they provided help"

"One year ago today wwe sent me to treatment. I was so low. Today 1 year later I have completely changed my life, and resurrected my career."

• Zitat

- After reports of Rey Mysterio limping in front of fans and backstage at Monday's RAW, word from Tuesday's SmackDown taping is that Rey was not limping and seemed fine as he teamed with The Usos to face The Shield in six-man action.

Zitat

- On Monday's RAW, WWE scripted Randy Orton to say he couldn't beat Big Show on his own at Survivor Series as a way to plant the idea in fans' heads that there could be a title change and that Big Show actually has a chance at winning the WWE Title.

Zitat

- Major League Baseball's Minnesota Twins are in the process of opposing WWE's registration of the "Bella Twins" trademark. They have requested an extension and have until February 12th, 2014 to file an opposition or request another extension.

Zitat

- Many fans have been wondering why WWE chose to do The Shield and The Wyatt Family vs. CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Goldust and The Usos at RAW instead of the Survivor Series pay-per-view. From the moment they did the big 6-on-6 tease two weeks ago, the plan was to come back and do the actual match on RAW the following week. WWE never considered putting the match on pay-per-view.

WWE's #1 priority right now is building up RAW and SmackDown to the point ratings are strong so they can be in control when it comes to negotiating TV rights fees here at home and internationally.

The feeling is that if they can double or triple their TV rights fees then they will be doing well financially for a long time to come. With the recent $8.2 billion TV deal that NASCAR signed, some people within WWE actually believe that they can quadruple their rights fees.

• Zitat

- Rey Mysterio thanked fans for their support on Twitter:

"1 luv to all my fans for patiently waiting for my return, Im blessed to feel all the luv & support From all of You! U R my inspiration! 619"

Zitat

- WWE posted footage of the Daniel Bryan and Josh Reddick beard-off backstage at RAW:

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]