Shortnews Sammelthread

• Zitat

- WWE agent and longtime jobber Steve "The Brooklyn Brawler" Lombardi turns 53 years old today.

Zitat

- Courtesy of WrestlingDVDNews.com, below is a clip from WWE's "The Best of RAW – After the Show" DVD and Blu-ray that comes out on Tuesday:

[YOUTUBe]

[/YOUTUBE]

• Zitat

- Former WWE Diva Maxine turns 28 years old today.

Zitat

- DISH Network says they won't make a decision on carrying WWE's Extreme Rules pay-per-view until closer to the pay-per-view date.

Zitat

- In this YouTube clip from PWTorch editor Wade Keller's exclusive interview with "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Austin says whether there is a chance of wrestling again. He also discusses a hypothetical choice of John Cena or C.M. Punk as an opponent.

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

Zitat

- We noted before that WWE is now referring to their pay-per-view events as "special events." SummerSlam is still being billed as a "pay-per-view" so that's likely the plan for the bigger events.

Zitat

- Jim Ross has updated the Q&A section on jrsbarbq.com and was asked how he would book Brock Lesnar now that Lesnar has ended The Undertaker's Streak. Ross replied:

"I am a marketer. If fans get these Q&A's for free hopefully they will reciprocate by buying some of our family's products online. Lesnar should become untouchable until he passes the invisible torch at WM31 to the next big thing. I'd not beat Lesnar until WM31 and then only if it made sense and someone was ready to assume that role."

Zitat

- Jack Swagger is in attendance for tonight's UFC Fight Night event in Orlando.

Zitat

- Roman Reigns picked up his biggest singles win yet at the final WWE live event in Riyadah, Saudi Arabia tonight. He defeated Randy Orton with a Superman punch and a spear.

• Zitat

- John Cena and Daniel Bryan vs. Bray Wyatt and Randy Orton is advertised as the dark main event for the May 19th RAW tapings from London at the O2 Arena. The advertised dark main event for the SmackDown tapings in the same building the next night is Cena, Sheamus and Big Show vs. Wyatt, Erick Rowan and Luke Harper.

Zitat

- WWE Studios' Oculus dropped from #3 to #8 in week two of being released in theaters, bringing in just over $5 million. The movie has made over $21 million already and still has an international release coming.

Zitat

- WWE NXT star Scott Dawson and his wife recently welcomed a new baby girl.

Zitat

- We noted back in early January that WWE Diva Eva Marie appeared to be out with an injury as she posted on Twitter about receiving flowers from the E! network and thanked fans for their prayers and well wishes. Her fiancee Jonathan Coyle had posted a message on Instagram about how Eva was recovering well and hoped to be back on her feet soon. It was revealed on last night's Total Divas episode that Eva was bed-ridden after doctors discovered an ovarian cyst that had ruptured.

Zitat

- ECW Original Axl Rotten turns 43 years old today while former WWE and TNA star Orlando Jordan turns 40, former TNA star Jay Lethal turns 29 and WWE Legend Ed "Brutus Beefcake" Leslie turns 57.

Zitat

- While he didn't appear live at this weekend's WWE live events in Saudi Arabia, Triple H did appear on the big screen and cut a promo for fans.

Zitat

- Jim Ross tweeted the following last night about WWE World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan:

"@WWEDanielBryan is hot & got there organically IE thanks largely to his skill set. DB staying hot is up to him. EZ to blame lame creative."

Zitat

- A fan in attendance at Saturday's WWE NXT live event in Palatka, Florida noted that Konnor of The Ascension got busted open during the match and instead of getting bandaged up, he tasted his own blood and hit the Fall of Man finisher with partner Viktor. They defeated Sylvester Lefort and Marcus Louis.

Zitat

- WWE's website has a new poll asking fans who will cause more destruction on tonight's RAW - Evolution or Kane. With over 16,000 votes cast, 52% have voted for Kane.

Zitat

- Apparently Full Sail University students have been handling some of the marketing and promoting for recent NXT live events in Florida. They promoted this past Saturday's NXT event in Palatka, Florida and increased attendance 237% from the last NXT event in Palatka on June 29th, 2013.

Zitat

- As noted, WWE will be releasing a new book titled "30 Years of WrestleMania" in September. Below is the synopsis and cover photo:

[Blockierte Grafik: https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1.0-9/10006384_849563631724070_771890715898800224_n.jpg]

"Celebrate 30 Years of WrestleMania with this comprehensive look back at the biggest annual event in sports-entertainment! 30 Years of WrestleMania provides in-depth coverage of WWE's WrestleMania from its inception to the current day. Relive each exciting match with detailed information, exclusive interviews, never-before-seen shots, and much more!"

Zitat

- WWE Diva Cameron will be releasing the music video for her "Bye Bye" single on May 11th, the night of Total Divas. She is giving fans the chance to appear in her video by purchasing her "Girl Bye" t-shirt on WWEshop.com. After purchasing, tweet a photo of you wearing her shirt to @WWECameron and those photos will be featured in the video. Fans must submit their photos by April 28th to be included.

Zitat

- PWInsider spoke to Bill Goldberg shortly before WWE's WrestleMania XXX pay-per-view earlier this month. Regarding the rumors of possibly returning to face Ryback, Goldberg says he had a few talks with Triple H but none of them were specifically geared towards WrestleMania and none of their talks had to do with Ryback. Goldberg described the talks as general conversations that didn't lead anywhere.

Goldberg says he still trains, maybe more than he ever has in his life, and had the following to say about a possible return:

"Would I love to do it again and have my son and my wife, who has never seen me wrestle? Abso-damn-lutely. Would I jeopardize what I've done in the wrestling world just to make that happen? No. So if I wasn't ready to do it, physically ready to do it, and it wasn't the right situation, I wouldn't do it just to do it. If that was the case, I'd probably be at WrestleMania this year. It just has to be right and if it's not right, then I'm retired, for good."

• Zitat

- Former WWE star Ezekiel Jackson turns 36 years old today.

Zitat

- Regarding the Adam Rose party bus, it's actually the same bus that travels to all WWE live events and is used for the WWE crew. All of the Rose vignettes that have been shown on WWE TV were show on that same bus the night before WrestleMania XXX in New Orleans.

Zitat

- Eric Bischoff was asked on Twitter if he will ever return to WWE. He replied:

"Never say never right?"

• Zitat

- John Cena turns 37 years old today while WWE Hall of Famer Tony Atlas turns 70. Also, today would have been the 53rd birthday of former WCW Tag Team Champion Terry "Bam Bam" Gordy.

Zitat

- WWE Hall of Famer Sunny noted on Twitter that she's been very sick and in and out of the hospital. She said she just got released from the hospital on Tuesday.

Zitat

- Jim Ross said on Twitter that it's "not too likely" that he will ever get Vince McMahon as a guest on his podcast.

Zitat

- WWE NXT star Sawyer Fulton noted on Twitter yesterday that he was dropping fellow NXT star Cal Bishop off at a hospital for surgery. No word yet on what kind of injury he suffered. Bishop's real name is Clayton Jack and he's a former Oregon State heavyweight wrestler.

Zitat

- We noted before that an Evolution vs. The Shield War Games was being speculated on but that no arenas between now and SummerSlam would be able to accommodate a two-ring set up for the match. It turns out that the Tampa Bay Times Forum in Tampa, site of this year's Battleground event, is big enough for a War Games setup.

Zitat

- Santino Marella's BattleArts MMA school outside of Toronto won an award for Best Fitness Club in the city of Mississauga. One reader who has done some wrestling training at the school notes that Santino is there often.

Zitat

- Former WWE star Steve Blackman, who's been rumored for a WWE Network show, was backstage at last night's SmackDown tapings in Hershey, PA. Here he is with Natalya:

[Blockierte Grafik: https://scontent-b-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/10250147_850815988265501_7467672371829273729_n.jpg]

Zitat

- As noted, John Cena has been celebrating his 37th birthday today. He tweeted the following:

"Time,some wish 4 more,some wish 2 stop it,but we all only have so much of it. NEVER take that for granted. Work hard, but take TIME 2 enjoy"

Zitat

- The name of Lana's new WWE theme song is "Внимание! (Attention!)" and it's now available on iTunes.

• Zitat

- Chris Jericho released the new Single of his Band Fozzy "Lights go out" today on his Podcast "Talk is Jericho" today. You can listen to it for free right here (01:21:30 Minutes):

• Zitat

- Former WCW star Yuji Nagata turns 46 years old today. Also, today would have been the 98th birthday of wrestling legend Lou Thesz.

Zitat

- WWE pay-per-view advances are looking strong right now. Extreme Rules on May 4th is set up for 14,000 fans and is almost sold out. Payback on June 1st is set up for 11,000 and is almost sold out as well. Money in the Bank on June 29th has sold 10,000 tickets with just 2,000 still available.

Zitat

- Many higher-ups in WWE were very upset with Mick Foley for what he wrote on Facebook after the Royal Rumble about Daniel Bryan's push.

Zitat

- There is still no internal timetable for AJ Lee's return.

Zitat

- WWE scout Gerald Brisco’s blue chip recruit this year is University of Minnesota heavyweight Tony Nelson, who won NCAA titles in 2012 and 2013, but lost in the finals this year. Nelson also has some offers from NFL teams. Brisco praised Nelson and said he could be in the main event of WrestleMania in four years. Apparently WWE needed an answer from Nelson on Wednesday of this week.

Zitat

- Darren Young tweeted the following injury update on Wednesday:

"Therapy is going well. I'm walking and I'm able to bend my knee more and more everyday. I'm kickin rehab's ass! #nodaysoff #recovery"

• Zitat

- John Cena, Daniel Bryan and The Shield vs. Randy Orton, Batista, Bray Wyatt and The Wyatt Family is advertised as the dark main event for Monday's RAW from St. Louis.

Zitat

- Drake Younger will wrestle his final indie match at this Sunday's SPW 14 year anniversary show in Sacramento, California. Younger will report to the WWE Performance Center to begin working for WWE some time in the first week of May.

Zitat

- Luis Urive, formerly known as Mistico and the original Sin Cara, is close to signing a deal with AAA in Mexico. He likely will sign a deal once his WWE non-compete expires. There's no word yet on what name he will be using but apparently he can't legally use Mistico since CMLL owns it and WWE presumably owns the Sin Cara name.

Zitat

- WrestlingDVDNews.com has confirmed that WWE's Sting DVD that comes out in September will also be released on Blu-ray.

Zitat

- Daniel Bryan is back in Washington with his family and is not being advertised for tonight's WWE live event at the Ricoh Coliseum in Toronto. The main event for that show is Kane and The Wyatt Family vs. The Shield. Other stars advertised include Rob Van Dam, Sin Cara, Big Show, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Alberto Del Rio, Bad News Barrett, The Bella Twins and more.

Zitat

- Lilian Garcia noted on Twitter that she's in New York City working with a new team of songwriters for her next album.

Zitat

- WWE Diva Naomi has launched an official website at TrinityFatu.com.

Zitat

- WrestlingDVDNews.com reports that the first store exclusive WrestleMania XXX DVD is now confirmed. FYE stores in the United States will be selling the DVD with a set of dog tags and a 30 Moments for 30 Years mini-book.

Zitat

- Cameron is shooting a music video for her "Bye Bye" single that will be released in a few weeks. She tweeted this preview photo on Thursday:

[Blockierte Grafik: https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/t1.0-9/10305064_852181668128933_7085355285740034627_n.jpg]

Zitat

- Highspots.com has released a new "Mickie James: All Access" two-disc DVD set. Below is a clip of Mickie talking about what she did that made Vince upset with her after her match with Trish Stratus at WrestleMania 22, leaving WWE and more:

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

Zitat

- Triple H tweeted the following after last night's NXT tapings:

"Thank you @WWENXT @FullSail ...great night....great crowd Now get ready...May 29 #NXTTakeOver LIVE on WWE Network"

Zitat

- As noted before, new WWE NXT announcer Rich Brennan is former Reality of Wrestling announcer Rich Bocchini from the Houston area. His background includes announcing for the Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees Central Hockey League team and the American Hockey League's Houston Aeros. He also worked as a Communications Manager for Comcast Sports Houston.

• Zitat

- Kane turns 47 years old today while The Amazing Red turns 32, Ron "The Yeti" Reis turns 44 and Tank Abbot turns 49.

Zitat

- Chris Jericho responded to being #10 on WWE's 50 best talkers list:

"Wow number 10! Quite an honor."

Zitat

- It appears the USA Network is in a position to keep WWE RAW, no matter how the bidding goes. Ad Age has an article on Bonnie Hammer and notes that USA's pure profit has topped $1 billion the past two years. On a related note, USA is starting to map out and lock in their fall programming line-up. The general expectation has been that WWE will end up staying with USA but nobody has said anything definitely.

• Zitat

- WWE Hall of Famer The Iron Sheik was in attendance for last night's WWE live event in Louisville. Here he is with Lana and Alexander Rusev:

[Blockierte Grafik: https://scontent-b-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1.0-9/10246239_853708894642877_5726349998249463251_n.jpg]

Zitat

- Former WWE Superstar Vladimir Kozlov turns 35 years old today while former TNA star Johnny Devine turns 40.

Zitat

- WWE Hall of Famer Dusty Rhodes isn't happy with WWE.com's recent 50 Best Talkers in Wrestling History list. He tweeted the following on Saturday:

"Dusty Rhodes not #1 on promo list unadulterated bull shit ! No respect , #set up by wwe DOT COM ! from the Dream"

As noted, Dusty was ranked #5 on the list.

Zitat

- WWE NXT star Baron Corbin has apparently been re-packaged and is being managed by Raquel Diaz, the former Shaul Guerrero. They recently did a shoot together where Baron was seated on a motorcycle. Below is a preview:

[Blockierte Grafik: https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1.0-9/10250339_853715154642251_7343983320109116342_n.jpg]

Zitat

- Bad News Barrett tweeted the following about tomorrow night's big RAW match against Rob Van Dam:

"Heading to #RAW, got the small matter of an Intercontinental Championship Tournament final to win. I want my title back. #BNB"

Zitat

- Adam Rose was on the road with WWE this weekend, picking up wins over Heath Slater. Their match on Saturday night in Rockford was described as a comedy match but the character got over great with the crowd. Bo Dallas also worked the show, doing a Bo-lieve promo and defeating Justin Gabriel.

Zitat

- Multiple news outlets in Los Angeles are reporting that former WCW announcer Lee Marshall has passed away. Marshall was also the voice of Kellog's Tony the Tiger and worked for various news stations in Los Angeles. Marshall was also the ring announcer for the Los Angeles portion of WWE's WrestleMania 2.

• Zitat

- WWE Superstar Alex Riley turns 33 years old today.

Zitat

- The Shield granted a Make-A-Wish Wish at this weekend's WWE live event in Peoria, IL. This was likely The Shield's first Wish as a trio. Below is a photo of their meeting with Jesse:

[Blockierte Grafik: http://i57.tinypic.com/11vsa5h.jpg]

Zitat

- Vickie Guerrero noted on Twitter that she's beginning new classes in Anatomy, Physiology and English Composition today.

Zitat

- We noted before that if WWE were to do an Evolution vs. The Shield War Games match, the only arena booked between now and SummerSlam that could hold a double-ring set up would be the Tampa Bay Times Forum in Tampa, Florida. A Fan has purchased his Battleground tickets and noted that an interactive iPad arena setup to help customers choose their tickets shows the arena being set up for a large set and 1 ring, so it looks like a traditional War Games isn't in WWE's plans any time soon. He noted that tickets went on sale this past Saturday and as of 10am this morning, all the cheap seats were sold out and only $60+ tickets remain.

Zitat

- WWE will release their first quarter earnings report for 2014 on May 1st, this Thursday.

Zitat

- William Regal was in Brazil this past weekend scouting talents for WWE. He attended the FILL promotion's Double Impact show in Rio de Janeiro and BWF's Called To Fight event in Sao Paulo.

Zitat

- As noted, indie wrestler Drake Younger finished up his commitments this weekend and will be reporting to the WWE Performance Center in the next week. Younger is mainly being brought in to work as a referee.

• Zitat

- WWE Diva Aksana turns 32 years old today while former WCW star Paul Roma turns 54.

Zitat

- Courtesy of WrestlingDVDNews.com, below is the intro for WWE's Greatest Wrestling Factions DVD that comes out on May 27th:

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

Zitat

- Hugh Jackman was said to have gone out of his way to speak to everyone he could backstage at last night's RAW. Jackman was a big WWE fan as a kid.

Zitat

- Hornswoggle tweeted the following to El Torito to hype their match at Extreme Rules:

"@WWEElTorito I PROMISE I will once again prove I am the real high flyer of the two of us and will get my redemption! #iwilleatyourface"

Zitat

- Tyson Kidd is booked for this weekend's NXT live events against NXT Champion Adrian Neville.

Zitat

- WWE NXT referee Shawn Bennett made his RAW debut last night.

Zitat

- John Cena tweeted his first comments since last night's RAW:

"I have been hated. I have been loved. I will always be, me."

Zitat

- For those wondering, former Total Divas cast member JoJo is still signed and continues to train at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando.

Zitat

- The season 2 finale of WWE Total Divas is currently scheduled to air on Sunday, June 1st, the same night as WWE's Payback pay-per-view.

• Zitat

- We noted before that David Benoit, the son of Chris Benoit, had been training with guys like David Hart Smith and had expressed interest in getting into pro wrestling.

Smith Hart announced on Twitter last night that Benoit will make his in-ring debut on July 18th at a Hart Legacy Wrestling event in Calgary. Benoit will team with Chavo Guerrero in a tag match.

Zitat

- Former WWE and TNA star Shawn Daivari turns 30 years old today.

Zitat

- WWE NXT Diva Veronica Lane turned 23 years old on Tuesday.

Zitat

- Mark Henry noted on Twitter that he's healing up. Henry worked this past weekend's WWE live events, teaming with Big E to defeat Damien Sandow and Brodus Clay.

Zitat

- WWE is now targeting late 2014 for the WWE Network roll-out in other countries after previously looking at late 2014 or early 2015.

Zitat

- Rumor has it that WWE won't be announcing a new TV deal this week. They previously stated that we could expect an announcement in late April or early May.

Zitat

- We noted before that Hulk Hogan was likely added to WWE's July 11th and July 12th shows in Tokyo, Japan to help boost slow ticket sales as WWE's popularity in Japan has been down. When the Hogan announcement was made, there was indeed a big rush on ticket sales. This is Hogan's first time in Japan, at least for a wrestling show, in more than 10 years.

Zitat

- WWE officials recently issued a directive to NXT staff regarding the treatment of some of Gerald Brisco's wrestling recruits. There had been a feeling that Brisco would sign guys with good looks, personality and skills, but when they got to Orlando at the Performance Center, certain people (possibly trainers) working for developmental would try and run them off because they didn't like shooters around.

Zitat

- There continues to be internal communication issues within WWE as Daniel Bryan is booked for a July 12th WWE live event in Osaka, Japan and a live event on the same night at Madison Square Garden. John Cena is working the July 10th and July 11th shows in Japan but is flying back to New York to main event the Madison Square Garden show.

• Zitat

- Roddy Piper has been tweeting about how he wants to host a late night talk show on the WWE Network.

Zitat

- WrestlingDVDNews.com reports that the WrestleMania XXX DVD appears to contain 8 hours and 36 minutes of footage, a runtime considerably longer than most WWE DVDs of late.

Zitat

- The WWE NXT divas took part in a rare photoshoot on Wednesday at a pool in Orlando. The shoot will be released on WWE.com in the next few weeks. Below is a preview photo from Bayley and Veronica Lane:

[Blockierte Grafik: http://dailywrestlingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/bayley-veronica.jpg]

Zitat

- Chris Jericho's Talk Is Jericho guest this Friday will be WWE Superstar Cesaro.

Zitat

- Amazing Pic of NXT Diva Alexa Bliss in a Bikini:

[Blockierte Grafik: http://dailywrestlingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/alexa.jpg]

• Zitat

- The Rock turns 42 years old today while former WWE star Caylen Croft turns 34 and former tag team champion Moondog Rex turns 64. Also, today would have been The Big Bossman's 51st birthday.

Zitat

- As seen on WWE NXT, Bo Dallas has a new theme song and entrance video. His new theme is "Shoot For The Stars" and it's now available on iTunes.

Zitat

- Apparently Summer Rae has been doing some of her own stunt work on the set of WWE Studios' The Marine 4. Summer noted earlier this week that she was having fun with "fights, blood and dirt." Regarding her stunt work, one of the people working on set with her tweeted:

"R U Kidding! You killed it today! The real deal, a power house! Don't mess with this lady!"

Zitat

- WrestlingDVDNews.com reports that the documentary portion on WWE's upcoming Batista DVD and Blu-ray will be centered around his 2014 return and the Royal Rumble victory, rather than re-telling his life story. The documentary will be made up of new footage from when Batista had WWE cameras following him around this year and interviews with Batista and other stars.

Zitat

- WWE's website has a new poll up asking fans who would win - Sting or The Undertaker. With just under 3,000 votes cast, Taker is leading with 71%.

• Zitat

- Today would have been the 99th birthday of WWE Hall of Famer Stu Hart.

Zitat

- Mason Ryan's first post-WWE appearance will be for Pro Wrestling Syndicate at their PWS Supercard 2014 event on Saturday, June 7th in Rahway, New Jersey.

Zitat

- Zeb Colter tweeted the following about his run-in with Paul Heyman on last night's SmackDown:

"I WAS TOTALLY AMBUSHED FROM THE BACK TONIGHT ON #SmackDown BY A LYING SELF PROMOTING SCAGBAG @HeymanHustle. #ExtremeRules WILL BE KARMA @WWE"

Zitat

- We noted before that former NXT Diva Raquel Diaz (Shaul Guerrero) was being re-packaged with Baron Corbin in some kind of a biker gimmick so it appears the decision to release her was made in the last week or so. No word yet if Corbin will keep the gimmick and just get a new valet.

Zitat

- As noted, today would have been Stu Hart's 99th birthday. Bret Hart remembered his father on Twitter:

"Today would've been my dad's 99th birthday and it's hard to believe he's been gone for 10 years now. I miss my dad everyday. His humor, his simple advice, and understanding of what it took to be a man. I often think of him as I drive down Bow Trail seeing Calgary's gorgeous skyline. I feel his spirit fill my mind, my heart, and I smile at how I know both Calgary and I are somehow protected as he admires and watches over us from the heavens."

Zitat

- Courtesy of WrestlingDVDNews.com, below is the trailer for WWE's Greatest Wrestling Factions DVD and Blu-ray, which comes out on May 27th:

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

• Zitat

- WWE Hall of Famer Mr. Fuji turns 78 years old today while WWE referee Scott Armstrong turns 54 and former WWE and WCW valet Alicia Webb turns 34. Also, today would have been the 94th birthday of Dory Funk Sr.

Zitat

- WWE Divas Champion Paige and Tamina Snuka have been going back and forth on Twitter to hype tonight's match at Extreme Rules. Paige tweeted the following:

"Tomorrow is #ExtremeRules!!!! What lessons @TaminaSnuka?? Maybe to not underestimate a "newbie". You haven't seen the best of me yet. @WWE"

Zitat

- WWE will begin airing WCW's Clash of the Champions events on the WWE Network live feed on Monday. A few episodes are already available by using the search feature. Once WWE has added all of the Clash events, the next show scheduled to be added is WWE Saturday Night's Main Event.

Zitat

- This Tuesday's new episode of WWE Countdown on the WWE Network will feature the greatest villains.

Zitat

- Batista and Hulk Hogan will be incorporated into the new WWE comic book series by issue #8.

Zitat

- WWE NXT stars Jason Jordan and Baron Corbin are being brought in for Extreme Rules and this week's WWE TV tapings.

• Zitat

- WWE Hall of Famer Bill Watts turns 75 years old today while WWE referee Chad Patton turns 38.

Zitat

- All 35 NWA and WCW Clash of the Champions events are now available in the Vault section of the WWE Network. As noted, WWE Saturday Night's Main Event will be the next addition to the Vault.

Zitat

- WWE will be branding all of this year's summer live events as "The SummerSlam Heatwave Tour."