Alles zum Abgang von CM Punk | Update: Punk bricht Schweigen (S.24) / McMahon entschuldigt sich / Punk unterschreibt UFC Deal (S.25) / WWE Arzt verklagt CM Punk / Hogan vs. Punk (S.29) / CM Braddox (S.30) / Erster Punk-UFC Gegner (S.32)

• Zitat

Konnan, Court Bauer and MSL recently discussed some of WWE's merchandise practices on MLW Radio. MSL noted that WWE would manipulate merchandise so that CM Punk never outsold John Cena. You can listen to the full episode here, below is what he said (transcribed by Reddit user kingbigguy).

When CM Punk was red hot and started to outsell the John Cena merchandise, I know people that work in the company in the merchandise department, I know people that work the arenas and sell the merchandise, and I can tell you exactly what WWE did: as soon as John Cena started getting outsold by CM Punk, they made 3 additional John Cena designs, they refused to make a second CM Punk design and they started undershipping the CM Punk design on purpose. For every CM Punk shirt they would ship to the arena, they would triple John Cena shirts and they would do 3 John Cena designs. So every 10 shirts in the arena, if 9 are Cena, only one is Punk. Punk is going to sell out right away because they didn't send enough and at the end of the night they're going "Oh John Cena quadrupled Punk's merchandise." Of course he did! Because you've purposely created a situation where it would be impossible for CM Punk to outsell John Cena.

We've told the story on the show before, years ago at Wrestlemania when WWE was struggling. It's Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart in the main event going 60 minutes, people are leaving during the main event, you can check the video tape. People are leaving during the main event of Wrestlemania, and Hall and Nash have both told me that Vince said that night that he would rather have a half full arena cheering for the guy that he says to cheer for than a full arena cheering for whoever they want.

• Zitat

AJ Lee's ex-boyfriend, former TNA and current ROH star Jay Lethal, took a shot at her marriage to CM Punk at this weekend's ROH 13th Anniversary pay-per-view. Before Lethal defended the ROH TV Title against Alberto El Patron, Lethal cut a promo and said he would not take hand-me-downs from Daniel Bryan, Samoa Joe or CM Punk, but that Punk will take his hand-me-downs.

• Darum geht's nicht. Unabhängig davon, dass es hier um Punk & AJ geht, kann so etwas nur von einem solchen Typen kommen. Klassische Caveman Mentalität...

Ich meinte nur rein visuell, wie AJ so da hoch schaut ^^ Aber du hast schon recht ;)

[Blockierte Grafik: http://i56.tinypic.com/2i0z1b4.png]

Ich kann nicht einmal die Steine zähln.
    Doch geh' den Weg den ich gehen wollte,
    Hier und jetzt, denn ich lebe heute.
    Alles färbt sich bunt
    Nie mehr grau und blass wie 'ne Regenwolke.

• GeorgeCostanza : Ärgerst du dich jetzt darüber das ein Wrestler in einem Wrestlingring eine Promo vor Publikum hält in der er einen anderen, ehemaligen, Wrestler "angreift" der die letzten paar Wochen immer wieder Schlagzeilen produziert hat oder ist das einfach nur dein CM Punk boner der ab und zu mal ausschlägt? Muss diese Caveman Mentalität sein...

• Zitat

Below is video from Steve Austin's appearance on AXS TV's Inside MMA last night. Austin talked about why he likes CM Punk and notes that they aren't best friends but he's excited for Punk's UFC debut and will be cheering for him. Austin also talked about possibly doing MMA when he was younger and more.

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

• Zitat

FOXSports.com has an article with more quotes from CM Punk during UFC 185 weekend. Punk says he no longer watches pro wrestling except for a few moments his wife AJ Lee tells him about something he should see. Punk says he hasn't watched WWE since he left in 2014. He was asked about watching WWE programming:

"Nope. She'll tell me when I should watch something, like something she's excited about it, but she never does."

• Quelle: Marvel.com

• Zitat

Roman Reigns took part in a Q&A panel at the Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con last Thursday. During the panel, Reigns was asked about how The Shield was formed.

Reigns mocked stories about CM Punk creating The Shield, and said that the only thing that Punk made was his Pepsi tattoo on his shoulder. He said that there were a lot of people that had their hands in creating the group, but ultimately it was Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and himself that made the group.

• Hulk Hogan sprach kürzlich bei ESPN darüber, warum die Chicago Blackhawks in den NHL Finals um den Stanley Cup keine Chance gegen die Tampa Bay Lightnings haben. Dies bekam auch CM Punk mit und beleidigte Hulk Hogan sowie die Tampa Bay Lightnings in einer Videobotschaft. Hulk Hogan schlug daraufhin via Twitter mit Beleidigungen zurück.

Nun herrscht ein kleiner Twitter-Krieg zwischen Hulk Hogan und CM Punk - und das alles nur wegen Eishockey.

Hier die Aussage von Hulk Hogan:

„Chicago’s in a lot of trouble. I’m going home this week, and I think I’m going to have a little talk with some of the Lightning guys. Chicago’s in a whole bunch of trouble, brother.”

Hier die Antwort von CM Punk:

„Normally the less said about Hulk Hogan the better, but he spoke my name first. The Tampa Bay organization should be embarrassed for hitching their trailer to such a piece of garbage that pronounced the captain’s name wrong, and then called coach John Cooper, John Connor! Ladies and gentlemen, we’re in Chicago and we’re real hockey fans and we want the cup! Tampa Bay’s going down!”

Hier die weiteren Tweets der beiden Kontrahenten:

Hulk Hogan: "Like I said the Blackhawks are in a whole lot of trouble,they should take their puck"punk" and go home,CM can show them the way brother HH"

CM Punk: "You mispronounced the team captains name and didn't even know the coaches name. You're a hack.Shut the fuck up or I'll wreck you @HulkHogan"

(Credits: Martin Mahony @ WrestlingCorner.de | Quelle: Twitter / WrestlingINC)

• Ich bezweifle sogar, dass das für Aufmerksamkeit gedacht ist. Punk und Hogan sind einfach nur Leute, bei denen jeder Tweet und jedes Video sofort an eine breite Öffentlichkeit gelangt. Dass Punk ein begeisterter Eishockey Fan ist dürfte bekannt sein und Hogan dürfte sich auch dafür interessieren, schließlich hat er dem Post zu Folge den ersten Stich gesetzt. In meinen Augen ist das einfach nur die typische Stichelei zwischen zwei Sportfans, die aufgrund ihrer Bekanntheit unnötig hochgepusht wird.