Maria Kanellis-Bennett & Davey Richards kündigen baldiges Ende ihrer Wrestling-Karrieren an / TNA Wrestling erhält "Global Development Center"

• [img]http://www.wrestlingcorner.de/page/wp-content/uploads/news-mariakanellis.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.wrestlingcorner.de/page/wp-content/uploads/news-daveyrichards.jpg[/img]

- Via Twitter haben die beiden TNA Talente Maria Kanellis-Bennett und Davey Richards (fehlt aktuell aufgrund eines Kreuzbandrisses) nun angedeutet bzw. angekündigt, dass sie ihre Wrestling-Karrieren im Jahr 2017 beenden werden. Nachfolgend die Tweets von Maria Kanellis-Bennett & Davey Richards im Überblick:

Maria Kanellis-Bennett via Twitter:

[quote][i][b]"News, any news doesn't ever tell the whole story. It will be an interesting next couple months.What I know is I am leaving wrestling soon."

"I'm not exactly sure when but that's why I went back to school. I am done in May with my bachelors. And then, I'm on to my masters degree."

"Eventually everyone must realize that the road never changes until you change roads."[/b][/i][/quote]

Davey Richards via Twitter:

[b][i][quote]"2017 is the last year. Been incredible and wouldn't change a thing. Get at me for one last time. Wrichards83@gmail.com"[/quote][/i][/b]

- Al Snow hat nun auf Facebook offiziell verkündet, dass „The Al Snow Wrestling Academy“ künftig offiziell als „Global Development Center“ für TNA IMPACT Wrestling fungieren wird. Nachfolgend die offizielle Facebook-Mitteilung mitsamt einigen Fotos:

[quote][b][i]The Al Snow Academy are very proud to announce that we are now the official "Global Development Center" for TNA Impact Wrestling.

If you have the passion, the heart and the desire to start the journey to become the best you can be then join all the other students who have already started the pathway towards a career in professional wrestling.

Learn the right way from the legend and former Head Trainer of WWE Al Snow, The Main Man the one and only Doug Williams, European and U.K. Great James Mason, The Teacher, former WWE and TNA Joe E Legend, TNA star Bad Bones - John Klinger, High Flying Red Eagle, German Woman star & MMA fighter Alpha Female, Muladi Badibengi Catch Wrestling Coach UKcc 2

A host of guest trainers: Dec. Robbie E London Academy Croydon Midlands Academy Birmingham - Luke Doulton Cheshire Academy Runcorn & Winsford - Andy Baker

As of January our International Student course lasting 3 months will begin. Please contact us for further details as places are limited.

Contact us on 07703 798194 for more details regarding sessions for your area.[/i][/b][/quote]

[i](Quelle: WrestlingINC / Twitter / Facebook / PWInsider)[/i]