Jeff Hardy an der Schulter verletzt - Möglicherweise Operation notwendig | UPDATE: Rotatorenmanschetten-Riss - WWE bestätigt bevorstehende Operation von Jeff Hardy

• Zitat

Top WWE Superstar Set For Surgery Today

Jeff Hardy will be undergoing surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff this morning. The RAW Superstar could be out of action until early May 2018, causing him to miss WrestleMania 34. We should have a better idea of his return after the surgery. Hardy recently commented on the surgery to WWE's website:

"It's depressing. More than any time in a career, it's those times that make you go, 'Wow, I love professional wrestling.' It sucks that I can't be involved in [a] match or can't get in there and do what I normally do because I'm injured, but I just have to get over that, stop worrying about it and look forward and push myself to get repaired and healed and come back better than ever with a brand-new shoulder."

• Zitat

Jeff Hardy Undergoes Surgery (Photo)

Jeff Hardy underwent successful surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff on Tuesday. No official word yet on when he will be back in action but we noted before that he could be out until early May 2018, which would mean he misses WrestleMania 34. Hardy posted the following to Instagram after the operation:

[Blockierte Grafik: http://up.picr.de/30546613yb.jpg]

• Zitat

Jeff Hardy Set For Second Surgery

Jeff Hardy is set to undergo another surgery next week, according to PWInsider. The RAW Superstar has been diagnosed with a torn labrum and will be going under the knife to repair that injury next week. As noted, Hardy underwent surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff on Tuesday. His WrestleMania 34 status is still up in the air as he's expected to be out of action for 6-9 months.