AC was a powerful enough distraction from the horrors of the world

• The original No Man Sky was Nook Miles Ticket among my favorite games alongside Journey and New Leaf. This would be a fantasy come true for me personally

Yeah and corner is substituted buy Elon Musk and the nokkling by 2 small Jeff Bezos with large heads!

To get a solid two months, AC was a powerful enough distraction from the horrors of the world. I can't seem to play for more than five minutes before needing to huddle in a corner and weep.

This is me with my brown sugar milk tea in Gong Cha! I even put a Boba shop in my island!

I despise how accurate this is with the boba. . I moved 10 minutes from among the very best boba shops in my area and it has helped keep me sane in quarantine.

Yep, and I guess that it's gont possess a really shitty climax in the penultimate episode accompanied with a miserable season finale.

I think that you makes much more sense than that. That's a really clear and honest demonstration against the violation of individual rights being struck down by the company that conducts a major game popular around the system at the stage, so having the discussion spill over everywhere even remotely associated with Blizzard should've been expected and normal. Here, this is a political campaign abusing the prevalence of a video game for votes and that horrible excuse for an advertisement being posted onto a subreddit which should never have anything related to politics. Human rights are not political.

Politics are buy New Horizons Items inherently talks on the policies we use to structure our society. Its not just"two sides fighting for power"