Not like her using it that way takes away from black people getting representative hairstyles.

• Not like her using Animal Crossing New Horizons Items that way takes away from black people getting representative hairstyles.This has been the definition of things spiraling out of control, since the first point (the hairstyle should be called afro puffs not space buns, since you can see the texturing on the facial skin ) was missing in the subsequent deluge (is it cultural appropriation to wear a hair style at a video game).

While I get what you are saying about AC having no governmental messaging or themes, I do not believe that is exactly accurate -- black fans of the show have campaigned for a long, long time for skin colour and hairstyle inclusion. Even in New Leaf you literally had to stand in the sun for in sport hours to"tan" so as to not be white. So I don't think it's surprising that something like this has been met with defensiveness and hostility, Nintendo as a company has just always been slow to address the lack of racial diversity in their own games.Dope! I understand nothing about animal crossing but looks like a well designed and implemented tattoo all around.

As soon as it's certainly clear AC attempts to steer clear of politics, it's not possible to be completely apolitical. If we're not closely involved with a problem, we have the liberty to decide whether it matters. So is using black hairstyles at a match Cheap Animal Crossing Items somehow a problem? Well, one way or another, there's not a simple answer.