Off White TM styles get bigger and boxier

• The takeaway? Tricked-out lobes are the new must-have. Mary Katrantzou's single stunner-a leafy sculptural branch drenched in electric purple-paired with a strong red lip, is the ultimate spring statement: Nature v. While other top fashion brands also made the list, we were surprised to see a hippie staple land in the top five.

Some of of favorites idea thus far: the stellar at Givenchy and Altuzarra, both pastiched masterpieces featuring different monochrome prints. America's most iconic denim label Levi's has found itself in the midst of a streetwear renaissance. The key is to opt Off White Sale for different shades of white - ivory, ecru, off-white, eggshell - to keep things interesting.

Translation: the three, universally flattering Off White TM styles get bigger and boxier, depending on their size. The shows will go on. For the REVEALING collection, which includes includes the Air Jordan I, Nike Air Max 90, Nike Air Presto, Nike Air VaporMax and Nike Blazer Mid, Abloh used an X-ACTO knife to deconstruct and rework the styles.

Abloh describes his work saying, What's most important to me in art and design is that the things I create have a reason for existing. This Off White Clothing project is truly a democracy of how design explores the world, he told BOF. It's not just putting your initials on it, but allowing another layer to come in play, he said.

It's like 3.0 of personalization. Wondering where you can get a pair to channel your inner Kendall? These 90s-inspired mega hoops are from buzzy New York-based label AREA and retail for $285. The three month old heir to the throne was christened this morning at Off White Outlet an intimate royal affair-just 22 guests are reported to have been in attendance, including the Middleton family, Prince Harry and, of course, the Queen.