Golden Goose Stardan many

• Rubber midsole in white. With Golden Goose Stardan many premium shoes and sneakers I have tried, the majority of them have fallen quite hard at this hurdle, fortunately Golden Goose is not one of them! I cautiously slipped each shoe on waiting for that uncomfortable pinch I know only too well yet to my surprise it never materialised, not even a hint of discomfort.

Round toe. Lace-up closure in grey. Leather and terrycloth lining. With many premium shoes and sneakers I have tried, the majority of them have fallen quite hard at this hurdle, fortunately Golden Goose is not one of them! I cautiously slipped each shoe on waiting for that uncomfortable pinch I know only too well yet to my surprise it never materialised, not even a hint of discomfort.

Round toe. Lace-up closure in white. V-Star sneakers in denim with leopard-print pony skin star. The iconic, timeless design of these sneakers is updated in a contemporary key. Tonal signature star leather applique at outer sides. Gold-tone logo stamp at outer side.

Rubber midsole in beige. Our vision of uniqueness is translated into music, ideas and people. There are probably mixed reviews on this one depending Golden Goose Outlet on who you ask, but I personally found my Golden Goose sneakers to have a break-in period unlike my Gucci Ace Sneakers. You can read my review on those sneakers HERE.

Tonal rubber midsole. Treaded rubber outsole in black. Rubber midsole in white. Treaded rubber outsole in tan. Super-Star sneakers in suede with orange heel tab. There are classics made to be a icon that will stand the test of time, and classics that are updated with a contemporary angle like these Super-Star sneakers.

Black leather Purestar sneakers. Art is the underlying concept of Purestar sneakers. Handcrafted low-top buffed leather sneakers in white. Smudging and distressing throughout. I bought a fresh pair of my favorite Superstar style in white, grey and tan. I love the combination of neutrals, and the tan ended up matching my bag perfectly.

Textile logo patch in black at padded tongue. Padded collar. "People don't want to look Golden Goose too precious any more, and don't want to look like they're trying too hard," concluded Larroude. The PURESTAR heel height is 1.5" or 40mm so its more elevated than the Superstars with a heel height of 1" or 25mm.

Handcrafted high-top paneled buffed calfskin and suede sneakers colorblocked in black. Smudging and distressing throughout. It's also the one I get asked about most. Signature suede star applique in black at outer side. Logo stamp in gold-tone and signature graphic applique in white at outer side. Logo printed in black at grey leather heel tab.