Golden Goose Mid Star I started

• White printed logo at blue leather heel tab. Signature grained leather star applique in red at outer side. Handcrafted low-top calfskin and suede sneakers in white and tan. Tonal suede pull-loop at heel collar. Round toe. Smudging, distressing, and buffed leather trim in white throughout.

Textile logo patch at tongue. Keep scrolling to read my full review and see my full Golden Goose PURESTAR outfit of the day. Silver-tone hardware. Golden Goose Mid Star I started with the basic distressed white one see below and ended up adding two more statement options to my collection.

Logo printed in black at white buffed leather heel tab. Round toe. Golden Goose was founded in Italy in 2000 by two young Venetian designers, Francesca Rinaldo and Alessandro Gallo. Padded collar. The Golden Goose Golden star is made of metallic silver and the laces are logoed.

Every single element was created in optical white, without forgetting the Golden Goose star on the side of the upper and the 3D logo on the heel tab. Super-Star sneakers in suede leather with perforated star. Super-Star sneakers are a Golden Goose evergreen and accompany its collections season after season, updated with the use of innovative materials and finishes a bit like the remake of a classic movie.

Lace-up closure in metallic grey. Round toe. Slide sneakers in silver laminated leather with red star. Padded collar. Treaded rubber outsole in black. Handcrafted low-top buffed leather sneakers in black. Perforated detailing at sides. Stardan sneakers are inspired by Golden Goose Sneakers 90s basketball icons: the strong bond with the sense of nostalgia is seen in their retro look, hinting at past memories in the same way as an old postcard does.

Golden Goose prides itself on Italian craftsmanship and offers a range of premium footwear. Two-tone white and brown Super-Star sneakers. Here it comes in a glamorous, girly version thanks to the combination of a metallic GGDB star and a heel tab with glittery back.

I'm a small US 8.5. Metallic red and blue Super-Star sneakers. Gold-tone logo stamp, piping in silver-tone, and signature suede graphic applique in black at outer side. Zip closure at inner side. This fact for many is likely to halt the completion of the purchase, especially when they compare to Converse with their strikingly similar design.