I always wanted to play with the top players in Madden

• Washington's leading receiver replied with "no lower than 88", and then immediately upped the ante. "If I were you to ask me I'd recommend a 90. A 90 is solid Mut 22 coins," McLaurin said as looking back at his achievements to date. "Going into my third year of college, I ain't going to say that I've done it all and yet I'm confident that I've earned my 90 to this stage."

It's hard to argue with Terry's assertions. He's recorded more than 2500 yards in the first two seasons with very little assistance. In addition to catching passes from seven different quarterbacks such as Colt McCoy, Dwayne Haskins, Kyle Allen and Taylor Heinicke, Terry has been one of the best in the league.

A lot of NFL fans are jumping on the Terry bandwagon in the offseason. PFF ranks him 17th among the top fantasy wide receivers, however it is possible that he will move up to 16th due to the surgery recently performed by Saints Wide receiver Michael Thomas. Sporting News is even more positive about McLaurin with him being ranked 11th on their list for the top fantasy wide receivers.

McLaurin showed a sense of humor and added, with an impish smile McLaurin said "If they see me as an old-fashioned 90-year-old, I think that that's fair." If not cheap mut coins, I'm gonna be calling up Chad Ochocinco and talking about the best way to adjust that as soon as possible."