Marella vs. Cornette: Serie von Shoots im Internet!

• In einem durchaus interessanten Interview mit der Baltimore Sun äußerte sich Santino Marella vor einigen Tagen zu TNA Superstar Jim Cornette. Für diesen hatte er, nachdem beide bei Ohio Valley Wrestling in der Vergangenheit bereits aneinander gerieten, nicht viele gute Worte übrig:

"Jim Cornette is a loser. Jim Cornette is an insecure person. And controversy creates cash, so maybe one day, Jim Cornette, I'm going to wrap that cheap tennis racquet around you neck. I'd like to have a cage match with Jim Cornette. I'll put that out on the Worldwide Web right now. Jim Cornette is a misunderstanding person. Look, I'm watching wrestling in the audience – make it very clear – just in the audience. My daughter is sitting in front of me. Boogeyman turns to us, [and] I think, 'OK, he's going to do me a favor because maybe he knows I'm a student in this OVW school, so he’s going to scare my daughter for me, and treat my daughter to an experience.' So I'm happy. If your daughter is going to get an experience like this, you’re going to be happy as a father, right?"

In einem weiteren Auszug sagte Marella anschließend, dass er Cornette an dieser Stelle, öffentlich im Worldwide Web zu einem Cage Match herausfordern würde. Cornette bekam von dieser Herausforderung Wind und antwortete wie folgt:

"I appreciate the offer but i would rather wait and have this match with some one who can actually draw money. I am long past the point in my career where i need to work with comedy JOB guys! isn't it funny that when i slapped him in the face 17 times in Louisville Ky. he was not too eager to fight then. but now safely hidden away in Canada at an AA meeting somewhere in Toronto protected by Jaques and Pierre, he suddenly wants a fight, But i am happy that i was able to make the Kid a name in the wrestling business since it doesn't look like he is going to do it for himself! Thanks.....but NO Thanks."

gelesen:
    Quelle: TNAWrestlingNews

• Total Nontop Action Wrestling veröffentlichte nun eine neue Edition des "Spin Cycle" auf YouTube, sowie TNAWrestling.com. In rund 17 Minuten diskutieren dabei Jim Cornette, Kaz, Roxxi Laveaux und Frank Trigg über diverse Themen. Unter Anderem wird Cornette von Jeremy Borash gefragt, mit welchem Star aus dem TNA Roster er am liebsten Zeit verbringen würde, wenn er auf einer einsamen Insel gestrandet wäre. Daraus entwickelt sich folgender Kurzdialog:

Jim Cornette: "I'd rather cut my throat than spend it with any of the TNA roster."
    Kaz: "I thought for sure u would say Santino Marella."
    Jim Cornette: "Ha! That wouldn't even take 15 minutes."

Cornette greift damit einmal mehr sein bevorzugtes Ziel, wenn es um Shoots und Ähnliches geht, auf.

gelesen:
    Quelle: WrestlingNewsWorld