Vito jetzt als MMA-Fighter aktiv!

• Der frühere WWE und WCW-Wrestler Vito ließ in einem Statement verlauten, dass er am Wochenende seinen ersten MMA-Fight hinter sich gebracht hat. Diesen konnte er in der dritten Runde durch Decision gewinnen. Zu erwähnen ist noch, dass weder die Presse noch seine Fans von diesem Debüt wussten.

Hier die offizielle Pressemitteilung:

BIG VITO'S FIRST MMA FIGHT – A LEARNING EXPERIENCE

Tampa, FL – Without the press present and no big build up or hoopla, Big Vito (Vito LoGrasso) won his first Mixed Martial Arts fight in the Dominican Republic. The fight went 3 rounds with Vito winning on a decision.

"The Wrestling Business has been on a down slide, so I finally decided to get off the couch and do it!" Said Vito, "It was a huge learning experience! MMA is no joke. It is to be taken seriously and is not something for the average person with no experience to do. It takes a lot of commitment and training."

The whole event had little glitz and glamour and not a lot of people present. Vito had been discussing doing the transition for over a year but continues to wrestle with Independents and Nu Wrestling Evolution in Europe.

"You have to have heart, determination and skills," said Vito. "I am happy to know that if I wanted to do this on a full time basis, I could be successful." It says a lot for The Toughest Man to Ever Wear a Dress.

Big Vito does not have the Amateur Wrestling status that most do who switch fields but he survived his first fight. He returned to the US with a couple black eyes and bruised ribs.

For more information or to book Big Vito please contact vitobookings@yahoo.com

gelesen: screwjob.de
    Quelle: WrestlingINC