Früherer X-Division Champion behauptet: "TNA ist die neue WCW"

• [Blockierte Grafik: http://i.imgur.com/0OMse.jpg]

Der ehemalige mehrfache TNA X-Division und Tag Team Champion Senshi alias Low-Ki äußerte sich nun in einem Interview ziemlich negativ über die aktuelle Ausrichtung von TNA. So versuche TNA zu sehr die WWE zu sein, während man eher an das Ende der WCW erinnere. Man könnte beide Promotions nicht vergleichen, jedoch sieht er einige Parallelen zur WCW.

Im Wortlaut:

Vergleich WWE und TNA

"Well, I understood what I was getting in to before arriving there. I knew the nature of the profession and the business model of that particular company by comparison to all the other companies I had worked for previously. I’ve had many friends, many acquaintances, people that I respect and admire, work there before I did. So I had a lot of insight before arriving there, understanding how it worked and the nature of how it was run. It’s very difficult to compare them to what we consider pro wrestling because that’s not what they want to present to the public. They want to present something completely different with sprinkles of wrestling involved. Even right now, I’ve heard most recently, they’ve rebranded the company name to eliminate the term of wrestling inside of WWE, so it’s a completely different monster in itself. So it’s very difficult to compare a company like TNA…they wanted to compete with WWE so they were accentuating the wrestling. When we first began, the X-Division was what was showcased and what was drawing a lot of ratings, but then they eventually evolved into what they became today which was a lot more similar to what WCW ended up being."

Ähnlichkeit zur WCW

"It’s history repeating itself because it’s the same people in charge of WCW in charge of TNA. The same people. You have Vince Russo involved, Jeff Jarrett involved, I think Jeremy Borash was involved, Bob Ryder was involved…..it’s the exact same thing being repeated ten years later."

Quelle: TNAinsider
    Credits: TNAFans.de

• Die WCW ist TNA nicht gerade,aber die Ausrichtung gefällt mir auch nicht!
    TNA sollte mal konstant gute Shows zeigen,und nicht innerhalb von einem PPV 7 Matches veranstalten,wovon ca. 3 total zum Vergessen sind,2 durchschnittlich und 2 sehr gut.
    TNA fehlt es noch an einigen Ecken und kannten.

• Ich finde das WCW-artige Toll. Allerdings hätte man die X-Division nicht so untergehen lassen dürfen.

TNA könnte viele Standbeine haben. Man sollte sich nicht nur in einer Richtung bewegen. Für jede Art Fan sollte was dabei sein. Das wäre dann auch DAS Plus ggü. der WWE. Die WWE ist seit langem sehr eindimensional - da könnte TNA ansetzen. X-Div., Tagteam, Knockouts, Altstars und von mir aus auch Hardcore.

Ich verstehe nicht warum dies nicht gemacht wird...

• TNA sollte mal konstant gute Shows zeigen,und nicht innerhalb von einem PPV 7 Matches veranstalten,wovon ca. 3 total zum Vergessen sind,2 durchschnittlich und 2 sehr gut.

Ist es bei der WWE anders?

[align=center]Steiner's Wrestling Tour 2014
    01.02.2014 TNA Maximum Impact VI London
    26.04.2014 wXw Superstars of Wrestling Oberhausen
    03.05.2014 GWP Focus on Optimum II Roth
    12.07.2014 GSW Power Game Marburg
    06.09.2014 NEW SnakePit Erlangen
    27.09.2014 WFW Night of Pride Waldkraiburg
    18.10.2014 wXw Slammania II Mannheim
    25.10.2014 SOW American Catch Wrestling IV Odelzhausen
    22.11.2014 wXw 14th Anniversary Tour Hamburg