JR's Blog: Titelvereinigungen, Batista-Jericho Comebacks, Lesnar, Angle, Swagger, Undertaker, Tag Team Division etc.

• WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross hat nun einen neuen Blog auf JRsBarBQ.com veröffentlicht und äußerte sich dort zu diversen Themen:

Ob der WWE Championship Titel und der World Heavyweight Championship Titel jemals miteinander vereint werden:
    "No , I never see one, major champion in WWE meaning that I don't think that the WWE/World Heavyweight titles will ever be united which essentially means that I don't see the brand split going away any time soon."

Ob der WWE Championship Titel jemals ein neues Design erhalten wird:
    "Beats me. No idea and I'm really not a 'belt guy' as it relates to what they look like. We get this question all the time."

Was Jim Ross über die Rückkehr von Brock Lesnar ins Octagon im Dezember 2011 denkt:
    "My instinct says it may be too early. I'm surprised that Brock is returning to headline a UFC PPV so soon after surgery and especially against an opponent like Overeem who is a world class striker. I'm a Lesnar fan without question and hope that he can take Overeem down and avoid a knockout."

Ob es Kurt Angle ins USA Olympic Freestyle Wrestling Team schaffen wird:
    "I seriously doubt it but I'd love to be wrong. It would make a helluva story if it happened but it's a long shot at best in all due respect to Kurt. Honestly, at that level one must devote all their time to achieving their goal."

Ob Batista und / oder Chris Jericho jemals zur WWE zurückkehren werden:
    "Again, I have no info on such but my guess is that yes they will at some point in the future and likely for a limited time engagement. Perhaps that's just my wishful thinking and I could be dead wrong. Both would help score a bigger Wrestlemania 28 number of PPV buys, IMO."

Jim Ross' Gedanken zu Jack Swagger:
    "My thoughts on Jack Swagger are that he will be a big time player in WWE for years to come and his best days obviously lie ahead of him. He's still learning his craft but has an unlimited upside if he continues to be diligent in his preparation and in ring work. Swagger, like so many guys at his level, needs to get on a roll to get noticed more prominently."

Ob The Undertaker jemals zurückkehrt oder bereits still und heimlich seine Karriere beendet hat:
    "When the Undertaker retires don't you think that every wrestling fan in the free world will know it ASAP via WWE? Taker is not retired. I do not know when he'll return and neither do those who Tweet us and act as if they do."

Ob es jemals wieder eine richtige Tag Team Division in der WWE geben wird:
    "I can only say that I hope so and if the last episodes of Raw are any indication it would seem that there is a good chance the tag team scene is going to receive added exposure and the chance to develop. There are many younger fans today who have never experienced quality, tag team wrestling done on a major scale as was done in WWE in generations past. Some fans actually are bigger fans of tag team wrestling than one on one bouts."

Zukünftige WrestleMania Locations:
    "Wrestlemania site selection seems to be trending to dome stadiums or, like 2012, to warm weather, outdoor stadiums IE Miami. When fans who have big stadiums in their area ask about 'Mania sites, think about the time of the year and the weather. Cold weather sites aren't good for night time, outdoor wrestling events last I checked."

Jim Ross' Gedanken zum aktuellen Geschehen um Matt Hardy:
    "We brought Matt and Jeff to the WWE and they had some amazing outings over the years as many remember. They were, generally, excellent to work with and I like them a great deal on a personal basis. However, I am not in touch with either, only know what I read about them, and can only hope that whatever issues they may have or have had are put behind them much sooner than later. I wish them only good health and happiness."

Die Prognosen von Jim Ross für WWE Night Of Champions 2011:
    "HHH beats CM Punk in the no disqualification bout thanks largely to the stipulation. Not sure how much WWE plans to have HHH wrestle so this is a viable opportunity for fans of 'The Game' to tune in on what could be a rare bout by the future WWE HOF'er. Alberto Del Rio has had a somewhat quiet WWE Title reign thus far but ADR can change that by defeating John Cena Sunday night. However, I see Cena winning in what I think will be a PPV closing bout. Mark Henry is on a roll and I think he beats Randy Orton to win the World Heavyweight Title. Buffalo native Beth Phoenix will win the Divas Title from Kelly-Kelly or so I am predicting. Air Boom, nice handle, retains the Tag Titles against The Miz and R Truth much to Michael Cole's dismay. I see both Dolph Ziggler and Cody Rhodes retaining their titles at NOC as well."

Quelle: JRsBarBQ

• Wie immer ein sehr interessanter Blog von Jim Ross, wirklich sehr lesenwert!

Leider hat auch er nicht wirklich mehr Infos zu dem aktuellen Gesundheitszustand des Taker. Ich hoffe natürlich, dass er bald wieder kommen wird. Ich kann mir aber nicht vorstellen, dass der Undertaker seine Karriere einfach so beendet hat.

Gerade bei Jack Swagger stimme ich JR voll und ganz zu. Er wird seinen Weg gehen, er braucht einfach mal ein Push und vielleicht auch eine Fehde gegen Dolph Ziggler, vielleicht später gegen Morrison um dem US-Titel fehden. Man kann ihn eigentlich überall einsetzen und langsam braucht er Matches bzw. Fehden, um sich zu beweisen.