Wade Barrett spricht über diverse Themen: Der Weg zum WWE Champion, das Abrutschen zurück in die Midcard und der WWE Tourplan

• WWE Superstar Wade Barrett hat nun ein Interview mit NaplesNews.com geführt, um den anstehenden WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs 2011 Pay-Per-View zu hypen,

Hier die Highlights:

Darüber, WWE Champion zu werden:
    "I've dreamed about it since I was a kid. I realized, statistically, the chances of me getting to the WWE and being very successful were very slim. I always hoped it would happen for me. I was very lucky to get the opportunity and I was going to make sure I was going to make the most of it. Wrestling was my first passion and something I wanted to do from a very young age."

Über das Abrutschen vom Main Event in die Midcard:
    "Wrestling is quite cyclical in its nature. If you have the same guys at the top of the card all the time, people get bored of it. They don't want to see the same guys wrestling over and over again. I had a bit of a lull, but it allowed other guys to move up to the spot I had. The feud with Orton propelled me to the top of the card again. Things have been going very well for me. I didn't take it personally when I moved down the card. People have to move up and down to keep things fresh. That's the nature of the business."

Über den WWE Tourplan und das Reisen mit Sheamus, Heath Slater & Drew McIntyre:
    "It can be a lonely existence but it makes you close with the guys you work with. They're almost like family. Usually, I wake up around eleven and go directly to a gym for a couple of hours. Around one o'clock we head off to the arena, spend five or six hours figuring out what we'll be doing that night. Might record some interviews. Around seven, the doors open and the show goes on. Afterward, I head back to the hotel room, shower up, pack my bags, get back in the rental car and drive like four hours to the next town for the next show, and wake up around 11 (a.m.) to do the whole thing over again."

(Quelle: LoP)