Verlässt Rob Van Dam TNA Wrestling im Jahr 2013? / Tara verlängert Vertrag bei TNA

• - Rob Van Dam hat nun in einem Interview mit Joe McDonnell Uncensored verraten, dass sein aktueller Vertrag bei TNA Wrestling im März 2013 ausläuft. Außerdem sprach er noch über einen möglichen Wechsel zur WWE:

“I walked away from every wrestling company I’ve ever worked for, except for one. When I first started out, the first territory I did in the summer of '91 was USWA. It was the Jarretts’. So when my contract runs out with TNA, who even knows if Jeff is one of the bosses anymore, it’s so confusing. But if he is and it’s their decision, if they say, 'Thanks, we enjoyed it’ and we walk off, it’ll be like the only two times in my career (that's happened). Every other time meaning WWE twice, ECW, WCW, All Japan, everywhere – I’ve always been like, ‘All right I’ve had enough.' I felt like I knew when it was time to go. I never had any regrets.

“Right now this could actually be my last gig, I don’t know. When my deal’s up (in March), I don’t even know what I want. People are asking, ‘Oh, are you going to WWE?’ I honestly don’t know what I want to happen. I’m more of go with the flow, let’s see what happens. Anyway, it’s possible that when it’s up that I could maybe not even sign another full-time deal, who knows. It’s possible, which would make this my last full-time gig.”

- TNA Knockout Tara hat am Freitag im PWTorch Livecast offiziell verraten, dass sie kürzlich einen neuen Jahresvertrag bei TNA Wrestling unterzeichnet hat:

“I just recently signed another year, so I’m pretty happy. I hope everyone knows the passion – I love what I do. I hope people see that love. I signed for a year and they wanted to a three-year (contract), but I said, ‘I just do year-to-year. I have to listen to my body, and I don’t want to be locked into anything. Then, my contract expired (in 2010) and it was just negotiations. It was not that I wanted to leave, but it was the paperwork. I don’t like that part of the business at all. Then, the next year (2011), it expired again and we had to go through it again.”

(Quelle: f4wonline / PWTorch)

• - Wäre für die WWE sicher nicht verkehrt, wenn er dort noch mal so einen einjährigen Fulltime-Run absolvieren würde, wo er einige neue Talente pushen könnte. Allerdings rechne ich eher damit, dass er entweder bei TNA bleibt oder irgendwo anders im Indy-Bereich unterkommen wird.

- Die Entscheidung von Tara kann ich absolut nachvollziehen. Sie ist nicht mehr die Jüngste und muss auf ihren Körper hören.

• - RVD soll dann aber in der WWE wirklich nicht die großen Ansprüche haben und sich eher mit den aufstrebenden Stars beschäftigen ohne sie niederzumachen (siehe Randy Orton). Dann stände von meiner Seite gegen eine Verpflichtung von RVD in die WWE echt nichts im Wege,denn im Ring hat er's drauf! Aber ein lockerer Vertrag bei TNA hat ja auch was,und ich glaube wie Teeki,dass es nichts mit der WWE wird!

- Tara gefällt mir einfach nicht mehr! Als Victoria in der WWE einfach viel besser (okay,auch wegen des Alters.). Ihre Begründung aufgrund ihres Alters und dem Verletzungsrisiko aber nur ein Jahr zu unterschreiben ist echt sinnvoll!