Nigel McGuinness in Canada - Booking bei PWA!

• Die Pure Wrestling Association - Kurz auch: "PWA" - gab nun bekannt, dass der amtierende Ring of Honor World Champion Nigel McGuinness am 01. Februar 2008 in Cambridge, Ontario, Canada auftreten wird.

Auf der offiziellen Homepage der Pure Wrestling Association gibt es des Weiteren einen kleinen Artikel zur Verpflichtung von Nigel McGuinness. Vier Wrestler äußern sich hierbei zum RoH Champion:

Ruffy Silverstein - "I am the best wrestler in the Pure Wrestling Association and North America. I have been underrated and every time someone tries to come in here I beat them. So Nigel McGuinness you can come here and lose your shiny belt to me, and then maybe I will get the respect I deserve."

Eddie Osbourne - "I will rip his arm out of his arm and his heart out of his heart if he is to stand across the ring from me."

Elian Habanero - "Who is Nigel McGuinness? Is he a Champion like me? Wait no one is a Champion like me!"

Michael Von Payton - "It would be an honor to test my skills against Nigel McGuinness and if I get a chance I will bring my best as I always do."

gelesen: wrestling-informer.de
    Quelle: Gerweck / PureWrestlingCanada