Über das Jahr 2008: TNA Stars äußern sich zum Jahr 2008!

• Total Nonstop Action Wrestling veröffentlichte auf TNAWrestling.com nun eine Übersicht, in welcher sich die Stars zum anstehenden Jahr 2008 äußern. Hier sprechen sie über ihre Vorsätze für das neue Jahr und einiges mehr. Wir wollen euch diesen Artikel nicht vorenthalten:

Eric Young: “I resolve to lose 15 pounds and win a match.”

Kaz: “My New Year’s resolution is to shock the world.”

Homicide: “In 2008, I resolve to make TNA the best, and bring the gold back to LAX.”

Hernandez: “For me, in 2008, I resolve to drink more Tequila, and regain the tag team championships.”

Petey Williams: “I resolve to lower my body fat percentage from 1.9% to 1.8%...or lower.”

Sonjay Dutt: “My New Year’s resolution is to save every living child in the world from starvation.”

Brother Ray: “I resolve to make sure that every TNA fan gets a lump of coal. I’m also looking forward to spitting in every fans face in 2008!”

Johnny Devine: “Personally, I resolve to become the X Division Champion and continue my reign of dominance over the entire X Division. I also resolve to get a date with SoCal Val.”

Christy Hemme: “I resolve and can’t wait to get Jimmy Rave out of my sight and out of my perfect relationship with Lance.”

Lance Hoyt: “My New Year’s resolution?...to get lucky, which I already am. Hell, I have Christy Hemme! I also plan to get better looking, but I don’t even know if that’s possible. And yea, I resolve to be the next TNA Heavyweight Champion, because it’s only a matter of time!”

Jimmy Rave: “In 2008, I plan to spend more time with Lance without Christy Hemme being around, but don’t tell her I said that.”

Referee Mark “Slick” Johnson: “I resolve to make all restrooms coed.”

Samoa Joe: “My New Year’s resolution is simple, to get paid!”

ODB: “In 2008, I resolve to drink more and get more…you know…BAM!!”

James Mitchell: “My New Year’s resolution is to bring war on earth and ill will to all men.”

James Storm: “For me, my New Year’s resolution is to spend more time with my two girls.”

Ms. Jackie Moore: “My New Year’s resolution is to stay healthy and fit. I also resolve to be more successful and happy.”

Referee Andrew Thomas: “I resolve to not be pushed around by all of the TNA wrestlers anymore.”

SoCal Val: “My New Year’s resolution is to find a man who is more “Macho.””

“Black Machismo” Jay Lethal: “Oh yea, I’m diggin’ 2008, and I resolve to spend more time with the lovely SoCal Val”

Kurt Angle: “My New Year’s resolution is quite simple and that is to continue to make the Angle Alliance bigger, better and stronger. I also resolve to continue to beat the hell out of Christian Cage and of course, get more presents than my wife, Karen. It really is great to be Kurt Angle!”

Booker T: “For 2008 and beyond, I resolve to make TNA the best wrestling company in the world.”

gelesen: wrestling-informer.de
    Quelle: TNAWrestling.com