Robert Roode äußert sich über WWE! / Santino Marella über Comedy im Wrestling & Lob von Austin!

• - Total Nonstop Action Wrestling's Robert Roode äußerte sich zuletzt in einem großen Interview mit Q&A bezüglich eines Dark Matches, welches er bereits vor rund 10 Jahren, im Frühling des Jahres 1998, bei World Wrestling Entertainment bestritt. Hierbei kommt es zu durchweg positiven Aussagen Roode's:

"It was a real eye-opener. Really, my first match was in June 1998, and I did my first dark match in probably the fall of ’98. So, I didn’t have very many matches under my belt at the time. I was just in the right place at the right time and it was a real eye-opener, but it was a great experience. It made me learn different things about the business and see the stars that you see on TV, how they handle themselves professionally backstage and how they prepare for matches and so on. I had probably – between ’98 and the time I came to TNA in 2004 - close to a dozen dark matches or TV matches with WWE."

- Die Miamia Herald veröffentlichte nun ein Interview mit dem ehemaligen Intercontinental Champion Santino Marella. In diesem spicht Marella, der vor rund einem Jahr sein TV Debüt bei World Wrestling Entertainment feierte, über diverse Themen, under Anderem Comedy im Wrestling. Wie folgt äußerte sich der noch relativ neue WWE Star:

"There's more than just the comedy. I love wrestling. I love grappling. I love submissions and smashing people. Ultimately, that's goin g to come out because that's part of me. So there's a part of me in Santino, but there's also a part of me that's a grappler. I think as time goes that will permeate through."

Weiter gab Marella stolz bekannt, dass Steve Austin ein großer Fan des Santino Marella Gimmicks sowie dessen Promos sein soll.

gelesen: wrestling-informer.de
    Quelle: Gerweck / SESCoops