Tommy Dreamer äußert sich offen über Ausrichtung von ECW!

• Im Rahmen der 100. Ausgabe von "Extreme Championship Wrestling" auf dem US-Amerikanischen Sci-Fi Channel veröffentlichte ECW Original Tommy Dreamer nun eine interessante kleine Kolumne, in welcher er über die positiven, als auch die negativen Seiten der "neuen" ECW spricht. Folgender Absatz, welcher sich den negativen Eigenschaften widmet, scheint dabei besonders interessant:

"There are many armchair critics of the show. Hell, I am one of them of every show. The Sopranos ending was the worst ever. The ending of Seinfeld, horrible. Those two examples made the ECW Zombie seem like a good idea. (OK, maybe not.) I watch a lot of TV and wish the writers did other things, but guess what: It is their show and they can do as they please. I, as the viewer, have two choices: Watch or change the channel. The Original ECW is still held dear in so many people's hearts, myself included. That is why the new ECW is so critiqued. The best part about sports-entertainment is things can change in a heartbeat."

gelesen: wrestling-informer.de
    Quelle: PWInsider, WWE.com