Vince McMahon muss heftige Kritik von Mick Foley einstecken!

• Wie ProWrestling.net nun berichtet soll sich Mick Foley in einem Interview mit Mike Mooneyham von Charleston.net alles andere als positiv über die letzten Wochen und Monate seines Verbleibs bei World Wrestling Entertainment gesprochen haben. Vor allem WWE Owner Vince McMahon bekommt von Foley ordentlich sein Fett weg und wird so auf heftige Art und Weise kritisiert.

Zwei interessante Zitate folgen anbei:

- "It was a month before I got the first dose of Vince's unique medicine. I spoke to him the next day about it and told him I couldn't remember the last time I had been belittled and treated so disrespectfully."

- "I accepted his apology and accepted that it was just part of a bad night he was having. But within a few weeks I realized that it would be part of the job and that I had to make a decision as to whether I found that acceptable... In the end I told Vince that's not why I slept in my car and slept on a cot in the Red Roof Inn even while I was WWE champion. There's got to be a moral to every story, and I don't think you save money and sacrifice to do something you really don't want to do when you're 43."

gelesen:
    Quelle: ProWrestling.net