Derek Wayne verstorben!

• Die Liste der toten Wrestler reißt einfach nicht ab. Am Dienstag wurde der vor allem in seiner Heimat Maryland für Maryland Championship Wrestling und Mid Eastern Wrestling Federation aktive Independent Wrestler Derek Wayne in seinem Elternhaus in Lansdown tot aufgefunden. Es gibt zwar noch kein offizielles Statement zur Todesursache des gerade einmal 29 Jahre alten dreifachen MEWF Tag Team Champions. Allerdings postete seine Schwester einen Blog auf ihrer MySpace-Seite, der doch durchblicken lässt, dass sich Wayne umgebracht haben könnte. Wayne hinterlässt eine Frau und vier Kinder.

I'm not even sure where to start. i just felt i needed to write about it so what better place than here to share it with my family and friends. last night my brother took his own life. i know he had alot of problems and alot of demons within himself i just wish he would have came and talked to me instead of thinking that was the only option he had left. he thought so bad about himself and he thought he was a failure i just wish he was still here so i could tell him how wonderful of a person he was. derek and i were always so close growin up and we did everything together. i looked up to him. he was my hero. me having to be the one to find him has definatly takin its toll on me right now my head is just so fucked up. i just wish i could get the image of finding him like that out of my head. right now i just feel so mad at him for what he did for being so selfish and takin himself away from us and the i feel worse about myself for bein mad at him. i just wanna say for those of us who were lucky enough to have known him we know how great of a person he was and for those of u who didn't have the pleasure to have met him believe me when i say u missed out on knowin one of the greatest men who ever walked this earth. last night while sayin good bye to my brother at the hospital i promised him that i would look after his 4 beautiful children for him and i will make sure i keep that promise i just wished that one day when i have children they could have known there uncle derek but the stories and memories of him will always carry on i promise that. i miss u and love u so much derek and i'm so sorry i couldn't save u i tried so hard. i love u derek R.I.P.

Quelle: Genickbruch