Shortnews Sammelthread

• Zitat

Chris Jericho's band Fozzy has an European tour scheduled from Aug 7 - 18th, making him unavailable for SummerSlam. His last advertised appearance is the July 9th Smackdown TV taping. Jericho's band Fozzy will open for Saxon on 9/13 at BB Kings in New York City.

Zitat

Triple H and Vince McMahon are currently advertised for every RAW up to July 8th.

• Zitat

WWE's website recently spoke with Fandango about being pulled from the Payback Triple Threat for the Intercontinental Title. He said:

"If I’m not in the match, I don’t care about the match at all. If I had to make a prediction, I’d say Barrett hangs on to it. I don’t think Curtis Axel is even close to the caliber of a Superstar like Fandango. Barrett is obviously a tough bare-knuckle fighter, and Curtis Axel is a brawler himself. Miz, however, is a pretty-boy Hollywood star. I hope Barrett and Axel put a few scars on that face of his."

Zitat

WWE Hall of Famer Trish Stratus tweeted a pregnancy update to fans this week:

"I officially cannot see my toes anymore #bellybumpproblems #babystratus"

• Das wäre richtig klasse den 3MB darf sich gern mal auflösen die gehen bis auf den Theme Song leider nur noch auf die Nerven. McIntyre könnte man vom Charakter etwas umgestalten und noch mal einen Versuch starten, denn ich fand sein Chosen One Gimmick echt gut allerdings landete er in der Midcard Falle wie manch anderer und landete eben in der Versenkung.

"You better watch..."
    "Watch what?"
    "It!!!"

• Zitat

[Blockierte Grafik: http://bakeanddestroy.net/wp-c…oads/2011/09/newcover.jpg]

CM Punk penned the forward for a new book titled “Bake And Destroy – Good Food for Bad Vegans” by Natalie Slater. You can check out details of the vegan cookbook at this LINK

• Zitat

WWE Diva Brie Bella posted the following picture on Instagram of herself and her boyfriend, who you may recognize:

"Enjoying a pool day with my man @WWEDanielBryan Xxoo B #desertsun"

[Blockierte Grafik: http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1013940_665076163506152_1216837398_n.jpg]

• Zitat

The woman WWE was using as Fandango's original dancer is 20 year old Andrea Lynn, who goes to college and works as a dance instructor. BuffaloNews.com recently spoke with her and she revealed WWE may use her as a dancer again in the future. She talked about the "Fandangoing" craze:

“That’s not dancing, not at all,” she said, shaking her head. “That’s not giving the ballroom world justice. I can teach people how to dance if they want to learn.”

Zitat

Former WWE and WCW star Chuck Palumbo turns 42 years old today, former nWo member Scott Norton turns 52 and wrestling veteran Brad Armstrong would have turned 52.

• Zitat

Triple H answered fan questions on Twitter this morning and said he would "love it" if he could get back in the ring with The Rock one more time.

Zitat

OTTWrestlingShirts.com sent word that they are now selling the retro WCW Four Horsemen t-shirt. You can see that and more at this LINK.

[Blockierte Grafik: http://www.ottwrestlingshirts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Horsemen-Shirt.jpg]

• Zitat

- Santino Marella wrote on Twitter that he should be back in action this September.

Zitat

- One night before his return at WWE's Payback pay-per-view, CM Punk attended the NHL finals game between the Boston Bruins and the Chicago Blackhawks last night.

Zitat

- Zeb Colter tweeted about tonight's World Heavyweight Title match at WWE Payback:

"Tomorrow night, #payback, very interested in the @VivaDelRio vs. @HEELZiggler match. Eyes on the prize. @RealJackSwagger"

Zitat

- We noted before that CM Punk appeared on stage at a Rancid concert this past week. Lars from the band joked about creating a new theme song for Punk's return to WWE. This led to online talk that Punk would be getting a new theme but it was reported Lars was just joking around. Now, apparently there is talk within WWE that Punk will be getting a new theme. We will see at tonight's Payback pay-per-view.

Zitat

- A Fan sent this photo of a new Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara 2-pack of action figures from Mattel. As you can see, the Sin Cara figure comes with his arm in a sling:

[Blockierte Grafik: http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/10554_665914286755673_905074656_n.jpg]

Zitat

- New Photo of Zack Ryder with His Girlfriend:

[Blockierte Grafik: http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1016677_665914706755631_1578844458_n.jpg]

• Gibts jetzt Ryder und Ziggler als bisher unentdeckte eineiige Zwillinge im Ring zu sehen?
    Oder darf Ziggler immer noch nicht zurück in den Ring und Ryder wird sein Double, ähnlich wie bei Sin Cara und Hunico?

Die beiden sehen sich auf jeden Fall jetzt verdammt ähnlich, nachdem Ryder seinen Look veränderte.

• Sin Cara mit ner Armschlinge!! Ich fall gleich vom Stuhl :D:D Wie geil ist das denn?

[align=center]Steiner's Wrestling Tour 2014
    01.02.2014 TNA Maximum Impact VI London
    26.04.2014 wXw Superstars of Wrestling Oberhausen
    03.05.2014 GWP Focus on Optimum II Roth
    12.07.2014 GSW Power Game Marburg
    06.09.2014 NEW SnakePit Erlangen
    27.09.2014 WFW Night of Pride Waldkraiburg
    18.10.2014 wXw Slammania II Mannheim
    25.10.2014 SOW American Catch Wrestling IV Odelzhausen
    22.11.2014 wXw 14th Anniversary Tour Hamburg

• Danke Kevin Nash. Die beste Nachricht die man von diesem Mann hören konnte. #thankyoukev

[align=center]Steiner's Wrestling Tour 2014
    01.02.2014 TNA Maximum Impact VI London
    26.04.2014 wXw Superstars of Wrestling Oberhausen
    03.05.2014 GWP Focus on Optimum II Roth
    12.07.2014 GSW Power Game Marburg
    06.09.2014 NEW SnakePit Erlangen
    27.09.2014 WFW Night of Pride Waldkraiburg
    18.10.2014 wXw Slammania II Mannheim
    25.10.2014 SOW American Catch Wrestling IV Odelzhausen
    22.11.2014 wXw 14th Anniversary Tour Hamburg

• Zitat

WWE Superstar Jack Swagger is scheduled to go to trial on June 25th in Mississippi, stemming from his February 19th DUI arrest in Gulfport, MS.

Swagger was arrested just 90 minutes after attending a WWE SmackDown taping. Swagger’s charges carry fines of $437 for possession of marijuana, $188 for driving 10 mph over the speed limit and $1,300 for driving impaired on a first DUI offense.

City prosecutor Kirk Clark previously told the Associated Press that he is pushing for the maximum sentence against Swagger, which would land him in jail for two days and require him to take several classes.

• Zitat

WWE announcer Tony Chimel has lost 49 pounds over the past few months. Here is a photo of his weight loss:

[Blockierte Grafik: http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/998592_666843209996114_833538106_n.jpg]

Zitat

Zack Ryder continued to express frustration during last night's RAW. He tweeted:

"#Raw. So @johncena said that he had a horrible 2012. Did he see mine? Or my 2013?"

"I should probably learn how to counter @WWEBrayWyatt’s finish. #Raw"

Zitat

Courtesy of RingsideCollectibles.com, here is a photo of The Rock's new action figure from Mattel:

[Blockierte Grafik: http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/1001796_666864803327288_1768523787_n.jpg]